Clydebank v Irvine Meadow 13/9/14

RtB1998

Willie is the master at getting penalties. Can moan about referee till cows come home but you can bet any money Clydebank fans would of be delighted if their striker win that penalty.

He will enjoy playing in that strip ha

Never came across such a bunch of greeting faced fans in my life. Going on as if football owes them something and it's never the 'better team' that beats them.

Another good win which piles the pressure on Hurlford and Talbot for next weeks game. All shaping up for an exciting season ahead.

Never came across such a bunch of greeting faced fans in my life. Going on as if football owes them something and it's never the 'better team' that beats them.

I don't think it's down to Clydebank fans thinking "football owes them something", whatever that means. And judging by the highlights there was no "better team" in that match. It was a fairly even contest and both teams would have had no complaints had they earned just one point from the game.

The fact is, though, Clydebank were unlucky not to earn a penalty and Irvine Meadow were very, very lucky to win a penalty which was actually a well timed last-ditch challenge with the Clydebank player clearly winning the ball, albeit the follow-through took the Meadow player to the ground.

Shut up Stuart..... The "better team" didn't beat us today...the dodgy penalty your rabble were awarded was the only difference..... Just out of interest do you think you deserved the penalty ?????

Based on chances created, I think we deserved to win. (regardless of if it was a penalty or not). Had a look at Ross' excellent highlights and it seems our keeper only had 1 save to make.

I don't think it's down to Clydebank fans thinking "football owes them something", whatever that means. And judging by the highlights there was no "better team" in that match. It was a fairly even contest and both teams would have had no complaints had they earned just one point from the game.

The fact is, though, Clydebank were unlucky not to earn a penalty and Irvine Meadow were very, very lucky to win a penalty which was actually a well timed last-ditch challenge with the Clydebank player clearly winning the ball, albeit the follow-through took the Meadow player to the ground.

Said before the game I would take a draw but delighted to come from a difficult away fixture with 3 points.

If any Bankies fans actually think that they played well then they should really start worrying. 1 point from 9 is poor form for such a 'big club'.

Based on chances created, I think we deserved to win. (regardless of if it was a penalty or not). Had a look at Ross' excellent highlights and it seems our keeper only had 1 save to make.

Stuart you haven't answered my question.....it's a simple one....do you think it was a penalty ????.... Or not ?????

Another good win which piles the pressure on Hurlford and Talbot for next weeks game. All shaping up for an exciting season ahead.

Didn't think I would agree with you on anything Stuart but yir spot on what yir saying about some clydebank fans.

Didn't think I would agree with you on anything Stuart but yir spot on what yir saying about some clydebank fans.

Your bound to get one or two who like a moan when you get hundreds of fans going to the game......but being a hurlford fan I wouldn't expect you to understand about crowds and hundreds of fans seeing as there's only a dozen or so of you and most of them will disappear when yer cash runs out like you know it will ....until then your free to carry on being world beaters hahahaha :-)

Not a penalty, but where did the first 35 minutes of the second half go? Hard for neutrals to judge the game when the Medda strolled through the second half.

Steven Gardiner was Clydebank's best player in the first half, but must have had to ask out of Sidey's pocket at full time.

Any chance Clydebank could lower the blades on their mower for the rest of the season? Grass spoils the games. Looks decent but slows the ball down.

If any Bankies fans actually think that they played well then they should really start worrying. 1 point from 9 is poor form for such a 'big club'.

we can't put the ball in the net which is worrying and we're not playing teams off the park like we used 2 so aye it's a worrying time for us, I don't like 2 moan about the officials but today shouldve ended in a 0-0. Medda enjoy ur win we were shite use weren't much better

Said before the game I would take a draw but delighted to come from a difficult away fixture with 3 points.

'Big club'?!? We can't compete with the money Medda, Talbot & Hurlford are throwing about. The only fans who go on about us being a big club is everyone elses.

we can't put the ball in the net which is worrying and we're not playing teams off the park like we used 2 so aye it's a worrying time for us, I don't like 2 moan about the officials but today shouldve ended in a 0-0. Medda enjoy ur win we were shite use weren't much better

that's what I was saying. We didn't play particularly well but still got 3 points which is the stuff of champions.

Archived