Total Ardeer Thistle

ardeerultra

Aken this is old news but tae say the we stood so close tae Yer fans is a joke that's where we go so well be doing the same in the return good luck fur the rest a the season

Hows Ur turncoat managers doing? saltcoats, ardeer, Irvine vics.. Whos next? Pair of idiots and there daft fat wee physio

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aken this is old news but tae say the we stood so close tae Yer fans is a joke that's where we go so well be doing the same in the return good luck fur the rest a the season

How's it a joke given recent tensions over the last couple of years between the 2 clubs common sense should prevail...and may I add tensions made all the worse due to the behaviour of your coach and some of your fans at the last game.

Thats where u go? Thats the first av seen your fans stand there, By all means stand where u like but don't talk pish. Only 1 game have i ever seen irvine fans in that bit

How's it a joke given recent tensions over the last couple of years between the 2 clubs common sense should prevail...and may I add tensions made all the worse due to the behaviour of your coach and some of your fans at the last game.

That wee coach/physio/dumpling is murder for irvine

Hows Ur turncoat managers doing? saltcoats, ardeer, Irvine vics.. Whos next? Pair of idiots and there daft fat wee physio

your lot aren't still going on about that are yous?

I can understand Ardeer fans cause thats still relatively fresh but f**k me let it go.

But, to answer the question they're doing alright. Another win this weekend would be cracking aswell.

your lot aren't still going on about that are yous?

I can understand Ardeer fans cause thats still relatively fresh but f**k me let it go.

But, to answer the question they're doing alright. Another win this weekend would be cracking aswell.

A win this week will put you in good stead for staying up, how many go down? 4? Hopefully we can pick up some points as well

A win this week will put you in good stead for staying up, how many go down? 4? Hopefully we can pick up some points as well

Aye, definitely would make it look a lot better. Hopefully greenock lose and yous beat neilston and it would be a good week for us.

Its so hard fighting for relegation knowing 4 are going down, the league is so unpredictable as well.

Aye, definitely would make it look a lot better. Hopefully greenock lose and yous beat neilston and it would be a good week for us.

Its so hard fighting for relegation knowing 4 are going down, the league is so unpredictable as well.

Aye that would be good, this league is unreal but thats what makes it good

Thats where u go? Thats the first av seen your fans stand there, By all means stand where u like but don't talk pish. Only 1 game have i ever seen irvine fans in that bit

that's because only 4/5 stood there but Aken fine well Yous were shocked tae see us turnout in numbers but as for the league there's so many games in hand tae teams

that's because only 4/5 stood there but Aken fine well Yous were shocked tae see us turnout in numbers but as for the league there's so many games in hand tae teams

I'd rather have points on the board than games in hand Horner, keep the faith!! Mon the vics

Archived