Total Ardeer Thistle

ardeerultra

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Realistically what are the ardeer fans predictions for the league ? From what I've heard this there still a decent team . Might pop over to there game just see if there any better from last season . They were good when I seem them last season . Old Reid never loses it haha

All jokes aside, Staying up would be a great achievement, the squads a lot stronger and more experienced this season and we have started well. Obv there was some issues at the start of the season before the league but the team look better than last season and seem to fit in well to This league. Although I've seen teams start well and hit a rough patch and struggle but Del gets the best out of the boys, So quietly confident. Will be good to see us against the likes of pollok and largs to see where we are at.

All jokes aside, Staying up would be a great achievement, the squads a lot stronger and more experienced this season and we have started well. Obv there was some issues at the start of the season before the league but the team look better than last season and seem to fit in well to This league. Although I've seen teams start well and hit a rough patch and struggle but Del gets the best out of the boys, So quietly confident. Will be good to see us against the likes of pollok and largs to see where we are at.

Thats a fair point most teams in this league can start well and fall fast looking back at kello and ardrossan, I think ardeer will do well to compete against most teams. I heard yesterdays game was started well but shettleson gave one hell of a fight once down to 10 men. Im a neutral fan but i would to see our north Ayrshire teams do well. Good luck for the remainder of the season.

Yoker at home on Sat, Looking forward to this weeks game as i couldn't make last weeks. It will be a hard game but one we should hopefully win. We had a few players missing last week but from what i hear Shettleson gave a good fightback to win the game with 10 men after Ardeer had started well. 3 points would be good to continue our good start in a very competitive league.

Yoker at home on Sat, Looking forward to this weeks game as i couldn't make last weeks. It will be a hard game but one we should hopefully win. We had a few players missing last week but from what i hear Shettleson gave a good fightback to win the game with 10 men after Ardeer had started well. 3 points would be good to continue our good start in a very competitive league.

Took in the ardeer game today, Some great football played by ardeer but yokers number 11 was diff class, always causing problems. Few good saves from ardeers keeper near the end and tbh if the young lad upfront took his chances and didn't waste the ball so much it could have been an win for Ardeer with the chances they created. I was impressed by the style of football the new ardeer manager has introduced, Neat 1-2s and players not afraid to take others on. Central midfielders were lacking today imo. But yoker on the counter attack were good. Unlucky for ardeer but good win for yoker on another day it could have been a home win if chance were took. Defo a team who will not go down without a fight.

Been a solid start from the lads this year but expect them to push on now Scott Ried is back

Am glad Scotts back maself he brings something different to the team, Not be long til he gets his shooting boots back on, Big bonner and Holden are looking good together, I BELIEVE in dell and think we will stay up. Thistle Til A Die!! All the ultras want Jim Allen Back to be dells assistant :-) ATFCTID

Its always Good to get 3 points but fek me we didn't half make it hard for ourselves after being 4-1 up, We went to sleep and let thorniewood back in. We could have easily been up 6-0 if big ross had taking his chances, Im sure he will find his shooting boots soon because he gets in great positions and just seems to put it wide! :-D took his penalty well and steven reids goals were immense.

Hard week ahead in the cup against Rob roy but if we play like we can I'm sure we will be hard to beat.

Never seen us play Ardeer and i have been watching the Roy 26 years. Can tick this ground off my list also! .

To be honest i would rather get three points in the league at Ardeer than a cup win. Should be a decent game. We have been playing well at times but not so well other times., see what Roy turn up.

Will be a sea of red and black on Saturday ha.

Never seen us play Ardeer and i have been watching the Roy 26 years. Can tick this ground off my list also! .

To be honest i would rather get three points in the league at Ardeer than a cup win. Should be a decent game. We have been playing well at times but not so well other times., see what Roy turn up.

Will be a sea of red and black on Saturday ha.

Yip will be a good game, the ground is good its a big pitch. People have said it is the biggest junior pitch in scotland but i am only going on what what they have said? Will be good to test ourselves against one the better teams in the division even tho its a cup game. Hopefully get a good crowd and plenty of atmosphere

I knew it was a big pitch. We have a decent travelling support, took a good few to Largs so hopefully take a few done to your place. No ultras though ha.

As i said don't think we are one of the 'better teams ' as such in the league. Same as most teams capable of good stuff and bad.

Archived