Todays Scores

Stants1902

I thought it was quite a good game Ginola , both are very young sides and because of that, consistency will be a problem. Given our recent form, and the result Annbank had last week, the three points were very welcome. Thanks also for the compliment. Appreciated.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craigmark 1 v Whitletts 1

Not good enough from Vics scored in the last minute to steal a draw. Must do better next week. I also see that Marty Lawrie is back next week, not happy about that decision as he doesn't seem to have learned his lesson IMO but it is out with my control.

Am pretty sure he will have learnt his lesson. Club have dealt with it so.that should be the end of it.

Don't mean am no gonny gee him abuse tho. Lol

Easily the worst Lanark team I have seen at the Craighead is many a year. Don't think the Gow played well but I never felt we would lose the game. Lanarks management teams constant shouts of " it's a shove" became incredibly wearing. Also why was Mccrum on the bench for Lanark today only player with any ability at all in the Lanark squad;-)Apart from the ginger keeper who kept the score respectable imo:-P

Tmotor Rossvale were missing about six players also

How many would start though?

Missing yesterday for forth were

Jordan smith, jamie lindsay, martin harty, barry canning, davie grant, chris lennon, jim dick and gk ali mcgee.

Archived