Manchester Dog Home

TheCelt67

I'll get it over with and mention hot dogs, but tbh evil shit like this doesn't have a funny side.

The saddest thing is cos of the twisted wee c**t's age we'll never get to know who he is - he'll do his time (if he gets any) and carry on with his life.

I'm half expecting the wee wrong yin to be made out as some sort of victim in all this by certain folks. The old "it's not his fault, his parents didn't get enough support from social work, so we should blame the schools and the other lads in the street who wouldn't play with him" type of shite.

'77 in Ibiza, had a slabbering(rabid) mutt with its teeth around my ankle and I decided that all dogs must die. Couple of years ago, the bullying (wife) side of the family said that we would have a dog against my masculine, superior, wishes. I now love dogs of all breeds and I would gladly pour gravy over the naked balls of that little idiot that started the fire and let the surviving dogs enjoy themselves.

The horrible little b*****d has to be sought out and chased from every corner of this country. If we claim to care and feel for each and every one of these dogs then this fucker has to feel some of the pain they felt by his unfeeling heartless act, and a couldn't give a damn cunting attitude he showed us AND them. REMEMBER IT WAS THE GOOD INTENTIONS OF THE PATRONS WHO 'IMPRISONED' THESE HELPLESS TRAPPED ANIMALS HOPING TO FIND THEM BETTER HOMES THAT ALLOWED THEM NO ESCAPE.

IT ENABLED THIS EVIL LITTLE PIECE OF SCUM AND BADLY EDUCATED DELINQUENT TO USE THEM AS AN EASY TARGET FOR HIS ENTERTAINMENT. ITS A PROVEN FACT HELD ON RECORD THAT A VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE OF ANIMAL ABUSERS AND TORTURERS GO ON TO MURDER PEOPLE LATER ON IN THEIR LIVES........REMEMBER LUKE MITCHELL, CHARLES MANSON,AND COUNTLESS OTHERS.

IF WE DON'T DEAL VERY VERY FIRMLY, TO PUNISH AND HURT FILTH LIKE THIS JUSTIFIABLY.....NEXT TIME IT WILL BE SOMEONE YOU KNOW.

The horrible little b*****d has to be sought out and chased from every corner of this country. If we claim to care and feel for each and every one of these dogs then this fucker has to feel some of the pain they felt by his unfeeling heartless act, and a couldn't give a damn cunting attitude he showed us AND them. REMEMBER IT WAS THE GOOD INTENTIONS OF THE PATRONS WHO 'IMPRISONED' THESE HELPLESS TRAPPED ANIMALS HOPING TO FIND THEM BETTER HOMES THAT ALLOWED THEM NO ESCAPE.

IT ENABLED THIS EVIL LITTLE PIECE OF SCUM AND BADLY EDUCATED DELINQUENT TO USE THEM AS AN EASY TARGET FOR HIS ENTERTAINMENT. ITS A PROVEN FACT HELD ON RECORD THAT A VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE OF ANIMAL ABUSERS AND TORTURERS GO ON TO MURDER PEOPLE LATER ON IN THEIR LIVES........REMEMBER LUKE MITCHELL, CHARLES MANSON,AND COUNTLESS OTHERS.

IF WE DON'T DEAL VERY VERY FIRMLY, TO PUNISH AND HURT FILTH LIKE THIS JUSTIFIABLY.....NEXT TIME IT WILL BE SOMEONE YOU KNOW.

you alright mate?

She's going to need a bigger fucking microwave.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/mad-mad-world/UK-woman-microwaves-pet-cat-to-death/articleshow/30904196.cms

Archived