We need facts

Thatguyspage

Apparently it's meant to be ironic.

It isn't of course, it's just someone having a fuckton too many spoons.

And not one mention of a spork. A real missed opportunity I think.

Is every finitely presented periodic group finite?

Ah, now we are getting somewhere. Bertrand Russell spend years developing mathematical logic and analytic philosophy just so he could discuss whether the number 1 exists.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not a lack of understanding it's laziness.

So you come in demanding implicitness yet you can't even achieve it on a simple webapge. One might suggest a touch hypocritical.

That's a silly thing for them to be worrying about. Are you sure something wasn't lost in translation?

It's the natural extension of your argument. Get rid of nukes, we are at risk, Denmark has no nukes, they are at risk.

Do you even abstract, bro?

So you come in demanding implicitness yet you can't even achieve it on a simple webapge. One might suggest a touch hypocritical.

It's the natural extension of your argument. Get rid of nukes, we are at risk, Denmark has no nukes, they are at risk.

Do you even abstract, bro?

Well then yes, they are. But because they are does it mean we need to be? Especially since the cost of dismantling the current setup and building a new one somewhere down South will probably cost more than maintaining what we have.... It seems like a futile effort on salmond's part.

To me it seems like salmond has had these ideals for his entire career and he would lose face by changing his stance on trident, but in going ahead with the decommissioning of Faslane he's just causing a massive financial and employment problem for Scotland.

Sorry I didn't see the first part of your post about the code. I did that in an hour laying in bed one Sunday a few weeks ago... I don't think the integrity of the code on a thrown together site is relevant. I also have found that people who go to great lengths to overstate how intelligent they are on forums are generally 14 years old.

Well then yes, they are. But because they are does it mean we need to be?

So you are saying Denmark are at risk of attack. Would you care to expand as to from whom?

I didn't say they were at risk of attack. You did. I agreed for the sake of following through on your point.

:lol:

You just agreed, just for the sake of it? Well there is a fact you can sit on your badly written webpage.

I'll be more intelligent than some and less so than others, like us all.

I also have found that people who go to great lengths to overstate how intelligent they are on forums are generally 14 years old.

So... you're 14 then?

You are great, I like you, it's like you don't even realise there is a rake on the ground but still stand on it for comic effect.

:lol:You just agreed, just for the sake of it? Well there is a fact you can sit on your badly written webpage.

Not for the sake of it. To follow through on the point you made.

Your continual reference to my badly written web page puzzles me. The web page is written just fine, otherwise it wouldn't work.

I'm just here to debate. I'll be more intelligent than some and less so than others, like us all.

Well given you've already contradicted yourself a few times and not even realised it I'd put you in the category of "pretty thick"

Archived