Face it you're going to lose.

Im_Rodger

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am voting no but Scotland is my country so u can f**k off with that pish

Nah I'm voting to save Scotland all you're doing is trying to bend it over to get ass raped over and over. If you don't it to be the same as it is now f**k off down south we want change up here.

101 polls out of 102 have the NO vote winning, that is hardly fair. Should have given the YES camp a half million vote start.

Yeah, and back when this all started Yes was about a third of the vote according to the BPC pollsters, it's now, within statistical error of being 1 in 2 in those same polls. No has been utterly outclassed in trying to convert folk or win the argument, it's been one long spoiler cmapaign of trying to dent momentum rather than win folk over, as the last week has shown. There is something deeply unedifying about the entirety of the establishment and corporate media lining up to nod their heads like a bunch of circus trained animals at every sensationalist, unchallenged story generated by Westminster.

Yes challenging No was like seal challenging polar bear. Outclassed.

At the outset it looked like it could easily be 70:30 in favour of No at this point and if it had been your comment would be valid and the constitutional issue would have been dead and buried for a generation. 52:48 even with the very real issues surrounding the choice of currency and EU entry suggests it's the other way about because the No side should have been able to romp home in this one based on that. It also means that Yes are still in with a genuine shot at winning. If the poll numbers for the yes side don't start to dip further in the next few days now that the No side has launched its best strategies for a last minute onslaught, it will probably all boil down to who is better organised on the ground and is able to get the voters they have identified through canvassing out to the polls. I know who I suspect will get the job done better on that and it isnae the Naw camp.

Six months ago, all I wanted was for Yes to get over 40%. If it had been a hammering then you'd get the trolls coming out and saying that independence was buried for ever.

Now it's looking so much better. But even if there is a last-minute collapse in the Yes vote, the behaviour of the No campaign will leave a lot of grudges that won't be placated

Six months ago, all I wanted was for Yes to get over 40%. If it had been a hammering then you'd get the trolls coming out and saying that independence was buried for ever.

Now it's looking so much better. But even if there is a last-minute collapse in the Yes vote, the behaviour of the No campaign will leave a lot of grudges that won't be placated

We'll all need to placate them in our own minds, there's no point in voting YES to create a better society then destroying the society we already have if it's a NO vote, that's holds true regardless of whether the campaign on the MSM had been fair and balanced or not, that holds true even if some jiggerypokery comes to light.

No matter how bitter anyone feels after a YES/NO vote, harming this country is harming the future of our kids and grandkids.

Hahah you're so clueless it's unreal. Mind you you're not alone.

I'm trying to think of something that has even less worth than Scrappy Doo, but I'm struggling. You make Mr Bairn seem like a good poster, so finding a suitable nickname for you is a toughie.

Leave it with me.

I'm trying to think of something that has even less worth than Scrappy Doo, but I'm struggling. You make Mr Bairn seem like a good poster, so finding a suitable nickname for you is a toughie.

Leave it with me.

Petty insults seem to be your strength. Debates backed up by facts and intelligent discussion - MUCH less so

• 2 years later...
And just think how much the above fact is going to make it sting when we win the whole fucking thing!
:lol:

Hahahhahahahahgahahahhahavahahahhahahgahahahahagaggagahagag

I'm so glad confidemus died at the hands of the glorious Im_Rodger.

Will not be missed.

Archived