Face it you're going to lose.

Im_Rodger

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Scotland has crumbled lately after they've been put in front in the polls with 3 major banks saying no thanks. One of Scotland's biggest companies. And now the Scotsman all backing a no vote. All I'm saying is don't be too upset on Friday morning. I would recommend you to drink yourself to sleep if you're that passionate about independence, but unfortunately for most of the posters in the Indy forum it'll be a real sad day on the 19th. And lastly I hope loads of yes voters cry once they see the reality of independence.

Reading between the lines, I'm struggling to work out what you hate more. Scotland or yourself.

Yes Scotland has crumbled lately after they've been put in front in the polls with 3 major banks saying no thanks. One of Scotland's biggest companies. And now the Scotsman all backing a no vote. All I'm saying is don't be too upset on Friday morning. I would recommend you to drink yourself to sleep if you're that passionate about independence, but unfortunately for most of the posters in the Indy forum it'll be a real sad day on the 19th. And lastly I hope loads of yes voters cry once they see the reality of independence.

How exactly will we see the reality of independence if were going to loose the election?

Maybe on the 19th you can pack up and f**k off to the UK.

well said,vote no

And lastly I hope loads of yes voters cry once they see the reality of independence.

We'll all (and I include Naw Bags in this) be crying once the reality of a No vote kicks in. We're going to get bent over and shafted by Dion Dublin-esque dongs by Westminster for daring to try and better ourselves. They're going to make our lives an absolute misery and they'll be cheered on by the reams of brainless little Englanders with their amazing lack of self awareness.

we all lose if its a yes vote as well.unless you believe the snp then we will be super fucking rich with no poverty,

Away and shite! Better to vote YES and see what happens than to sit moaning into your pint a few wish you hadn't been such fuckwit for voting for the past.

Wise words, Roger. What do you want to be when you grow up?

101 polls out of 102 have the NO vote winning, that is hardly fair. Should have given the YES camp a half million vote start.

And just think how much the above fact is going to make it sting when we win the whole fucking thing!

:lol:

Archived