Forfar V. Peterhead

Hopefully we keep up the good work done before the break . Team is as strong as it's been in years and we are playing good football . Peterhead have 2 danger men in Rodgers and Mcallister to cause us problems but I fancy us to out score any team in the division of our defence has an off day, especially is swankie continues his excellent start to the season.

Have to be confident going into tomorrow and next week given our start. The only problem would be complacency and keeping McAllister quiet. I'm not too sure what other threats Peterhead have but theyre obviously a decent side.

Wll be interesting to see if Paterson starts.

Some decent football played from the Loons, however we made hard work of it in the second half.

Peterhead's Goalie kept them in the game with a number of really good saves. Well played sir (even although I may have shouted otherwise.. ;))

Malcom was VG, but for me Swankie was MOM .

Good performance, good win. I thought Swankie was the stand out player.

Another excellent performance throughout the team, and very good support from the crowd. Just a pity the crowd is'nt quite a few more given our style of play and league position. It's time for all of the Loons fans to spread the word.

Another excellent performance throughout the team, and very good support from the crowd. Just a pity the crowd is'nt quite a few more given our style of play and league position. It's time for all of the Loons fans to spread the word.

Good point, if the team keep winning you would think a lot more will turn up, doubt it though. Hopefully the starting 11 all keep injury free aswell.

Chairman posed the question on Facebook after Saturday. What more do they have to do to get people through the gate? They are playing some lovely stuff, have 9 points out of 9 from Dunfermline, Morton and Peterhead and are struggling to get 500 at a game. It's a shame.

BTW for me despite the great attacking play it is Derek Young that has been our star man so far, his positioning just allows Husband, Denholm, kader, Swankie, Hilson to bomb on.

Chairman posed the question on Facebook after Saturday. What more do they have to do to get people through the gate? They are playing some lovely stuff, have 9 points out of 9 from Dunfermline, Morton and Peterhead and are struggling to get 500 at a game. It's a shame.

BTW for me despite the great attacking play it is Derek Young that has been our star man so far, his positioning just allows Husband, Denholm, kader, Swankie, Hilson to bomb on.

It's a good question, however we should factor in that the weather was nice and people/supporters have 'other things to do'.

I have mentioned in other posts that we as a club need to be a bit 'friendlier'. I won't go there again but it seems the club are focussing their attention at the hospitality/bar revenue. I completely understand this to a point, but us terracing supporters also like to be included in some small way.

Why not give a hospitality voucher to number 500 through the turnstile or something along those lines..?

Why not try to get some of the young teams on the pitch at H/T for a penalty shoot out or some of the oldies/visitors like Stenny do, It's not gonna dig up the pitch.

Forgive me I'm old, old fashioned, but love/support our club.

Archived