Gibraltar - Scotland Oct 2015

mick90

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we know of any free seats on supporters buses going from Faro to the stadium? (need 4)

Not seeing a lot on the usual forums so suggestions of where to look would also be great.

cheers

Look on Facebook for tartan army message board. Lots of folk offering. We got 2 seats on a supporters bus leaving from albufeira. Some guys are running upto 5 busses.

Booked up today. Going via Dublin on the Friday, home Monday.

Bloody tit that I am originally thought it would be a good idea to go Thursday completely forgetting about the Poland game - ended up booking flights and having to pay to change them to Friday!

Booked up today. Going via Dublin on the Friday, home Monday.

Bloody tit that I am originally thought it would be a good idea to go Thursday completely forgetting about the Poland game - ended up booking flights and having to pay to change them to Friday!

What airport you flying from? Edinburgh or Glasgow? We fly from Edinburgh to Dublin on the Friday.

We're away to change our hits and get one in albufeira. Any recommendations, I've seen a decent few, cheap as well but just wondering where many of the rest are.

What airport you flying from? Edinburgh or Glasgow? We fly from Edinburgh to Dublin on the Friday.

Flying from Glasgow. We are just gonna stay in Glasgow on the Thursday after the Poland game.

What time is your flight out to Faro? We are the 13.05 with Ryanair.

Flying from Glasgow. We are just gonna stay in Glasgow on the Thursday after the Poland game.

What time is your flight out to Faro? We are the 13.05 with Ryanair.

We're 14.10 from Edinburgh with Ryanair also. 17.25 from Dublin to Faro with Aer Lingus.

I believe the England game has dropped off the points list so i'm now on 0 again. Going to this game anyway just would've been better to get back on the points ladder.

Serbia drops off after Georgia, Croatia after Gibraltar and then England after any playoff in November.

Only 8,000 tickets? I thought 10,000 would have just about given everyone who wants to go a ticket!? :unsure2:

Might be a few 1s and 0s out of luck. :(

Maybe the Gibraltarians don't want to spend the money on security for another section of the ground? :wacko:

Archived