Gibraltar - Scotland Oct 2015

mick90

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still quite looking forward to this. Heading out with Smurph and another mate so its a good excuse to have a holiday since we're not back until Thursday!

Same here, leave tomorrow afternoon and back on Thursday. Gotta get this nightshift out the way first.

We might sack the football and just stay in Lisbon for the whole trip.

The group is split what to do. I'm easy either way but edging towards staying in Lisbon to be honest.

Me and my pals were talking about this too although we're staying in Albufeira. But we are still going to go as we'll likely never return to this stadium.

Our flight is at half 8 this morning. My alarm is set to go off in 3 hours but I can't sleep as I'm rewinding everything in my head from tonight.

Staying in Albufeira?

We might sack the football and just stay in Lisbon for the whole trip.

The group is split what to do. I'm easy either way but edging towards staying in Lisbon to be honest.

So what suits Celtic FC best

First Scotland away trip and I'm sitting in the departures lounge of Glasgow Airport depressed as f**k.

Would be bouncing if we'd held out and the Germans had done us a favour but it wasn't to be. Hopefully rack up a few goals and get game time for those who deserve it.

My train to Manchester is at 9am. My phone charger is broken and the battery is dead so have had to stay up all night because I have no alarm clock :lol:!

Absolutely gutted from last night but will go out and hopefully have a good time. Certainly not excited as I was for the trip a few days ago, though. Going to be quite a surreal atmosphere I suspect.

1-0 Gibraltar

I really want Gibraltar to get a point here so Strachan and Captain Arsehole Broon will have to explain to the fans why this happened - they will simply say aw luck wisnae wi us - that will be the spark for a roots and branch clear out to happen

Scotland will be relaxed and playing for fun, and it's a great part of the world. You'll have a ball. Spent all my money on Tbilisi, bit jealous despite tonight.

0-0 it is then.

I hope Scotland are playing with the fear of god. We should be going all out to take out all our frustrations on Gibraltar and we should be looking to put a record scoreline past them. Futile, but cathartic.

This has to be the single most pointless game Scotland have ever played. There aren't even any FIFA ranking points up for grabs, because Gibraltar are only recognised by UEFA.

A completely different starting XI, giving the fringe players a chance.

Archived