Gibraltar - Scotland Oct 2015

mick90

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we're booking up a flat in Albufeira now. What are folk's plans for getting from there to the ground?

There was a boy named Andy Pullar on the Facebook tartan army page laying on buses. He was asking for names on his 7th bus the last time I looked. £14 return.

• 2 weeks later...

Have the tickets for the game been released yet? I'm a supporters club member & bought mine on Sep 3rd, they've charged my bank account but still not received the ticket.

SFA receiving them this week, 79% pick up I believe. I could be wrong but that was the numbers I was seeing branded about.

• 2 weeks later...

If we do get a result against Poland, and Ireland lose to Germany, will there be a case where more scots are watching the Poland v Ireland match than this? We'll beat Gibraltar so it's basically all down to whether or not Ireland can get anything from Poland

If we do get a result against Poland, and Ireland lose to Germany, will there be a case where more scots are watching the Poland v Ireland match than this? We'll beat Gibraltar so it's basically all down to whether or not Ireland can get anything from Poland

Depends by what you mean by "a result" against Poland.

If we beat Poland and Ireland don`t beat Germany then as long as we beat Gibralter we will be 3rd.

In that scenario if if Poland lost to ireland we overtake them on head to head. If Ireland draw or lose in Poland we would overtake them.

If we draw with Poland and Ireland lose to Germany then as you suggest we need Poland to beat Ireland with our "guaranteed" win v Gib meaning we overtake Ireland on head to head for 3rd spot.

Archived