Gibraltar - Scotland Oct 2015

mick90

There is a "mixed" section to the ground that four of us on zero points will be buying tickets for. I would think that anybody who can't get tickets for the away end will be able to get tickets for that section and still be surrounded by a fair few Scotland supporters.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I might get a ticket for this. How many tickets can one member buy for an away game? Just one for themself?

Yes - you can buy more but only on behalf of other members.

Not sure. If scotland need to win to qualify then....

The way the fixtures are, it should be over either way, making the trip a party or a wake. If it's still up in the air though, and a win sends us through...anyone know where to hire a huge oil tanker or similar to transport the thousands upon thousands who will be desperate to go?

I've got flights to/from Faro going from Dublin booked, however I can't go due to work/college - was meant to be a family holiday that just so happened to coincide with the match.

There's 2 seats available flying Aer Lingus on 8th October at 5.20pm and returning on the 15th at 10.00am.

I paid €400 (£290) for them, but am willing to let them go for about £200 total. Flights to/from Dublin should be cheap enough if booked early... There's 1 bag checked in up to 25kg and there's breakfast included in the return flight.

If anyone's interested, drop me a PM.

http://gibraltarfa.smartticketing.pt/wvenda/bilhetes.html

Bought 4 tickets following this link from the Gibraltar FA website. Can buy tickets for the upper tier of the away section (I think?). €27 each.[/size]

This is my first Scotland away trip, I also got the 27 Euro tickets from the GFA website, will there be an issue with not being a SSC member?

This is my first Scotland away trip, I also got the 27 Euro tickets from the GFA website, will there be an issue with not being a SSC member?

Don't think so as they are classed as neutral section tickets.

I have bought our tickets for the match from the SFA. It is now open for all zero pointers. I think there was approximately 1990 left, so most folk wanting them should get them.

Archived