Gibraltar - Scotland Oct 2015

mick90

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we will see a few new faces for this one.guys he might want to like at say the likes of Arfield and Russell for talking sake?

Or do we play our strongest team just in case it comes down to goal difference like so many times before?

Would say those two might not actually weaken the team.think with Snodgrass out Russell could fit in on the left

And say we played Forest of the right that is bags of pace could even try Anya as a flying right back and Robertson supporting at left back?

We might need to play the most attack minded team we can muster and rattle the goals in so many times goal difference has got us.

This game is thirteen months away? How can you predict what squad will be picked?

Just saw 2015 yes Snodgrass and Brown will be back for sure and the others that were out of they do not get injured or suspended again.

I wouldn't worry too much about goal difference, it will come down to head to head if we end up on equal points with Ireland or Poland

True. At the same time, I'd love to see us get a bit of a goal glut. It's been ages since we had one. The 6-0 vs the Faroes in 2007 was a real morale booster and looking at our squad's pishy goal tally I hope we can get a repeat. The other games in the group will all be tight as feck I reckon, so lets go and obliterate Gibraltar!

Told my ex to put a fiver on it we were having a break in Edinburgh she came back in and it was 5 0 what I asked her to put on

Gets into the second half she tells me she never bothered putting it on for me.big O Connor bailed her out at the end with the last goal

Or else I would have been pure raging be good if we humped them but there decent drew with Slovackia 0 0 we should get 6 points though

Told my ex to put a fiver on it we were having a break in Edinburgh she came back in and it was 5 0 what I asked her to put on

Gets into the second half she tells me she never bothered putting it on for me.big O Connor bailed her out at the end with the last goal

Or else I would have been pure raging be good if we humped them but there decent drew with Slovackia 0 0 we should get 6 points though

They are dogshit! We should be looking to rack up a comfortable win! No excuses!

I'll be heading across for this regardless, cannot wait.

Out of curiosity how do you build up your away points in the SSC?

Just signed up this year

Go to away games, simples.

The Gibraltar game should be for everyone with 1 point or more i would think. The stadium they're going to be in is 30000 capacity ground as far as i know and their home attendances are in the hundreds rather than thousands.

Would expect a significant allocation for Scotland fans.

They are dogshit! We should be looking to rack up a comfortable win! No excuses!

The Slovackians would have expected to do the same a bigger nation than us if I am correct.they drew 0 0

Coarse I expect us to get six points but they could be a wee bit better than what we expect.just saying

Anyway would love to be at this not one for the heat though turns me more mental than usual :wacko:

Don't book anything until you actually know where the game is going to be played!

I remember Craig Levin telling a bunch of guys in Dunfermline that the Croatia -v- Scotland match would definitely be in Split in June 2013 and even told them what hotel the Scotland team would be staying in.

Based on this I booked a week in Split on a package deal for me and the wife.

When the game was announced, it was to be played in Zagreb.

On the day of the game we got up at 6.00 am, got breakfast and got the bus from Split at 7.00 am which got to Zagreb at about 12 Noon, saw some of the sights, had a bite to eat and a few beers and went to the game. Got the bus from Zagreb at 12 midnight and we were back in the hotel at 6.00 am the following morning for breakfast, 24 hours later.

The wife was not best pleased, as this was all my fault. So, be warned!

E-mail out this morning from SFA pretty much shrugging and saying to wait. I realise it's completely out of their hands, and that they don't have to confirm the venue yet, but seems a bit of a farce at the moment. A trip to London would certainly be easier than Faro, but what kind of stadium would we get in London? Craven Cottage again? Might be more of a struggle for a ticket if it's a smaller venue, allowing for all the England fans that'll want to go along as an honorary Gibraltarian for the day.

Archived