Fitba v Indy aka QP v Elgin

Bit of a crisis this weekend. Follow the favourites or hit the pavements. Working on the basis that QP and Elgin will continue to meet for many years to come I'm obliged to throw what energy I have left behind the other team I support. I've also factored in the fact that this is a bottom of the league scrap in Scottish Fitba's lowest tier and it'll be a dire game. The good news for anyone going is that my desertion probably means a 5-4 result and the stewards will be civil to all fans.

Enjoy the game!

Hopefully we emerge from the break running. We are stacks better than last year, but desperately need a win. It'll be interesting to see if the loan player starts and, if he does, what this does to the formation. We're much steadier at the back and the midfield is looking more competent and confident every week, so a wee push forward wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Again, though, it's great to be looking forward to QP games once again.

Disappointed that McPherson wasn't fit to see if we'd have Duggan, who looks the part, and him up front.

Anyway, a reasonable performance,and we probably just deserved to win. Car crash of a goal to lose with the keeper running out for a ball that his defence had covered.

Anyway, once we played the ball on the deck, we looked to have the better of the hugest Elgin team ever. Berry was superb in the first half and once he found his feet, McElroy caused all sorts of problems for City.

We're still a bit haphazard at the back, but we are definitely getting there. Good to see Shaun Rooney get a wee run out, although I'm a fan of Gavin Mitchell. The squad looks fairly strong and if the object of the exercise is to avoid the dreaded bottom place (horrible to be even thinking that this is something to be aiming at....although, after last season, it is), then we're going the right way about it. An added bonus is that the Bully Wee are struggling. Let's enjoy that one while it lasts.

Archived