Inverness Cup

Loki

The Final was played at Mosset Park in Forres last Friday night, and resulted in Pele Paterson picking up his first Silverware as Forres manager. The final score was Forres 4 Clachnacuddin 2 (aet).

Ex County legends Dave McKay and Gordon Connolly scored the goals in extra time to win it for Forres. Of course if you don't know Dave McKay plays for Clach!

Forres had sailed in to a 2-0 lead but Clach scored twice in injury time to force extra time.

After the turmoil of the summer it seems that Paterson is building a decent team at Forres and they could easily be on eof the teams making the Scottish Cup this season.

Another Clach defender blamed the defeat on the fact he had to wear the number 5 shirt and not his usual number 4 shirt! Any excuse Champ eh?

The Final was played at Mosset Park in Forres last Friday night, and resulted in Pele Paterson picking up his first Silverware as Forres manager.  The final score was Forres 4 Clachnacuddin 2 (aet).

Ex County legends Dave McKay and Gordon Connolly scored the goals in extra time to win it for Forres.  Of course if you don't know Dave McKay plays for Clach!

Forres had sailed in to a 2-0 lead but Clach scored twice in injury time to force extra time.

After the turmoil of the summer it seems that Paterson is building a decent team at Forres and they could easily be on eof the teams making the Scottish Cup this season.

Another Clach defender blamed the defeat on the fact he had to wear the number 5 shirt and not his usual number 4 shirt!  Any excuse Champ eh?

604733[/snapback]

Forres always seemed to be building a decent team, and be able to get a few decent results, just never had hte consistancy required to do well in Highland league. With Paterson as manager i fancy them to do well, be interesting to see them in the Scottish cup.

Would defiently not want Forres away in the scottish cup.

606332[/snapback]

You lot dinna want anybody in the Scottish Cup as yir pure mince and i dont believe yiv won a cup match yet since yi "stepped up"

You lot dinna want anybody in the Scottish Cup as yir pure mince and i dont believe yiv won a cup match yet since yi "stepped up"

606859[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Very true Buckie Arab. Whilst I would love an away tie at any Highland League ground, as the friendly banter has been sorely missed. Plus we will take four or five of anybody.

A nice trip to Clach would be nice, so I can shout abuse at the unlucky Clach Number 5.

Carlos i mine the Jags trip up tae Dingwall in 2001 in the Scottish Cup. Superb day oot wi over 1000 Buckie fans there. We deserved a draw that day and if we had brought yi back tae the real Victoria Park it might hav been us that would have playing the **** in round 4. :(

Aye it was a very good performance from Buckie, definately deserved a draw. Mikey Rae was class that game and the banter with the Jailend was top notch.

Steven Rattray spouts rubbish like if he was playing you would have won, however if he was playing you would have been horsed. A replay would definately have been interesting, but I do believe the lesser club only gets the one chance at the upset. I think we would have won the replay.

However there was alot better teams than Buckie that came and got horsed at Victoria Park that season, so it was a great performance. Also one of the biggest away supports we had seen that season.

Alot better atmosphere than a League game and would like to be drawn against a Highland League side again or some pish like Elgin!

Archived