8 killed, 12 injured

I've been in the armoured rhinos enclosure at Edinburgh zoo with the campest lad i've ever met, his campness prevented a serious incident as its a fact that armoured rhinos are alergic to campness. I've lifted a dead giraffe on to a truck too, very awkward to handle when they are dead.

I've been in the armoured rhinos enclosure at Edinburgh zoo with the campest lad i've ever met, his campness prevented a serious incident as its a fact that armoured rhinos are alergic to campness. I've lifted a dead giraffe on to a truck too, very awkward to handle when they are dead.

You would think a giraffe would be one of the easy animals to handle when they die.

http://citizen.co.za/239228/eight-killed-butchering-dead-hippo/

They forgot to count the hippo!

It shouldn't happen to anyone. No-one expects to go out butchering dead hippos and not come home again. Any PnBr's been involved in major catastrophies while dissecting exotic animals for food?

Just demonstrating that crows are cleverer than people. At least they get out of the way of passing traffic when feasting on roadkill.

Danish lions don't seem to have any bother.

there's not a lot of detail in that story but I'm wondering how you'd fail to see 20 folk AND a dead fucking hippopotamus in the middle of the road !!

In fairness, it's not exactly the kind of thing that gets covered in your hazard perception test.

there's not a lot of detail in that story but I'm wondering how you'd fail to see 20 folk AND a dead fucking hippopotamus in the middle of the road !!

Even more tragic! 6 were killed when he drove in to them. He thought he'd hit something and reversed back for a look, killing and injuring the rest.

Archived