Dumbarton v Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So ye didnae get kicked out after all!!

Nice to hear our setup getting some credit - family club and all that.

I'm glad you enjoyed your day at our wee Sunday League ground.

sjc seems too nice to be a real Hearts Fan - sounds like he's maybe converting to be a Sons fan.

:lol: I managed not to get kicked out! it wasn't me that called it a Sunday league ground btw!

It is a good set up......proper family Club as you say :)

Got to meet the "Great" Colin Nish......he's actually a really nice guy. Signing autographs for the kids as did majority of the players from both sides it has to be said.

Had to laugh at dominoes delivering a couple of dozen pizzas onto the Hearts team bus........shared a ham & pineapple with Danny Wilson ;)

how did we not get a corner when the ball was took of Kane's way from Campbell's cross by the number 5? And if only the through ball at the end was to Kane and not gils!

Anyway, great point and would have took it before kick off.

Murray done well to bring off van zanten, he probably should have been sent off 2 minutes before it. Could say holt should have gone too, but it would have been really soft.

f**k Danny Wilson, how did he win a free kick for holding back Kane from running in behind? No sure how that works, used his hands all day.

:lol: I managed not to get kicked out! it wasn't me that called it a Sunday league ground btw!

It is a good set up......proper family Club as you say :)

Got to meet the "Great" Colin Nish......he's actually a really nice guy. Signing autographs for the kids as did majority of the players from both sides it has to be said.

Had to laugh at dominoes delivering a couple of dozen pizzas onto the Hearts team bus........shared a ham & pineapple with Danny Wilson ;)

Ach, I knew fine well it wasn't you who called it a Sunday League ground. I just added that in for the sheer hell of it.

I'm genuinely pleased you enjoyed your day. It's a pretty welcoming place for the most part.

A great point for sons and our tactics and organisation were spot on. Kane didnt really carry much luck but worked hard throughout.

Gary done his usual high intensity and aggressive sub role excellently.

Andy G was rumoured to be injured but him and taggart were solid.

:-) pleased

Great point for the Sons, but f**k me the ref and stand side linesman were atrocious,

definitely agree...1 don't think the linesman got a single decision right in the 2nd half

as was said before...Danny Wilson had his arms wrapped around Kane....ref gives foul to Hearts....great cross into the box...Hearts No. 5 kind of stumbles over the ball.....Hearts get a goal kick

that said, pretty pleased with a point today, though didn't think there was much between the teams. Plesaed we went back to a 4 4 2

some great performances from Andy Graham again, and I thought the boy MacDonald did well when he came on. Kane again worked tirelessly, and I thought Van Zanten probably had his best game for us. Agree though, he could have had a 2nd yellow....perhaps ref didn't give it, as Hearts boy went down as if he'd been shot

pretty impressed with Gomis too for Hearts

Archived