Dumbarton v Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts seem to be in impressive form and very few would expect other than a comfortable away win. I hope that we don't approach this one with the same ethos that we adopted for our last league game against one of the big three. Team selection will be interesting given how things panned out against Livingston. Hope we go with two up front, as long as one of them is Chris Kane.

I thought Hearts were a big team? Struggling to sell their allocation I hear.

If the loyalty points cut off wasn't so high I'd be all about that action, as would many others.

Given that the points threshold has only been lowered to 130 to sell the last handful of tickets it would suggest that the allocation will sell out and that there is still plenty of demand from those with over that number of points...otherwise they would have lowered it further.

Once again the club has got it spot on with their LP numbers...but the wailing, tears and snotters of those who have not attended enough matches to be eligible is inevitable.

I'm a season ticket holder and have about 60 loyalty points so had resigned myself to there being no chance of getting a ticket when the first announcement was made. I can't complain though others will be more deserving than me.

My only slight gripe is I might struggle to get away tickets for most away games this year so will be unable to increase my points. While people with the points will continue to grow. I guess thats their reward for going to more games in previous seasons. Anyone will 130+ points will certainly be more deserving than me so not complaining really just disappointed I can't go.

How many loyalty points do you need to come to Dumbarton? :lol:

Dumbarton have also been selling home end tickets to people with EH postcodes who have never been to Dumbarton before. :o

Loyalty points! doesn't you shelling out three hundred odd quid on a season ticket give you 'loyalty points' to purchase an away ticket, shocking scheme.

Is that new for this season in the diddie league? the price of supporting a bigger club eh.

surely the non sold tickets will be released to the 130 points group, if/when they are not sold,

Archived