Scottish Cup

DBT92

Decent draw for HL clubs, particularly Brora and Fraserburgh (if they progress).

Fraserburgh/Linlithgow Rose v Dalbeattie Star

Edinburgh City v Auchinleck Talbot

Nairn County v Huntly

Arbroath v Montrose

East Fife v Threave Rovers

Spartans v East Kilbride

Bo'ness United v Culter

Berwick Rangers v Formartine United

Brora Rangers v Banks O'Dee

Cove Rangers v Annan Athletic

Elgin City v Forres Mechanics

Whitehill Welfare v East Stirlingshire

Inverurie Loco Works v Hurlford United

Gretna 2008 v Queen's Park

Turriff United v Clyde

Stirling University v Albion Rovers

Berwick-Formartine.... what a match!!!! your prediction? I think that all HL will advance, except Forres (no offense), they will have a hard match vs a great oponent

I'm confident that we can win the game if we play to our abilities... But we can have no room for complacency plus Fortmartine, given their league position, are clearly a capable team.

I don't share all of your optimism regarding HL prospects. Cove, Inverurie and Turriff all face stern tests.

I'm confident that we can win the game if we play to our abilities... But we can have no room for complacency plus Fortmartine, given their league position, are clearly a capable team.

I don't share all of your optimism regarding HL prospects. Cove, Inverurie and Turriff all face stern tests.

Maybe you have reason about Cove-Annan, but I still belive that ILW and Turriff will advance, Berwick-Turrif... A hard prediction

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe you have reason about Cove-Annan, but I still belive that ILW and Turriff will advance, Berwick-Turrif... A hard prediction

So much for that theory lol. We'll done The'FORD. Thanks again to all the lovely people of Inverurie for the kind hospitality during our stay!

So much for that theory lol. We'll done The'FORD. Thanks again to all the lovely people of Inverurie for the kind hospitality during our stay!

well, i expected a better result of HL clubs, but Juniors still continue show us thier power. Good for you and for Hurlford

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably best asking over on http://fitbanorth.com, but so far they're unbeaten in the league and cups featuring SHFL opposition.

They have a real nice set of fans too.

Lovely chaps, hearts of gold. After you've explained the rudiments of the indoor toilet to them you can even take the blindfolds off your wives and children.

Lovely chaps, hearts of gold. After you've explained the rudiments of the indoor toilet to them you can even take the blindfolds off your wives and children.

I can't imagine we'll have to encounter too many of them with the distance involved.

How long have they been "bankrolled". Is it just since the possibility of entry into the Third Division became available or is it a labour of love of a wealthy Brora diehard?

I can't imagine we'll have to encounter too many of them with the distance involved.

How long have they been "bankrolled". Is it just since the possibility of entry into the Third Division became available or is it a labour of love of a wealthy Brora diehard?

The latter, and just a couple of seasons ago. The rich boy has said he has no interest in promotion, but I think other board members are coming round to the idea. They can avoid it by not upgrading their floodlights.

They must have worked offshore alongside the fans of a certain Lowland League club then! :whistle

600 fans at the City v Brora match on Saturday- there was about two men and a dug when we beat them 3-0 a few seasons ago. Draw your own conclusions...

They must have worked offshore alongside the fans of a certain Lowland League club then! :whistle

600 fans at the City v Brora match on Saturday- there was about two men and a dug when we beat them 3-0 a few seasons ago. Draw your own conclusions...

Maybe a few gloryhunting City fans too :whistle

Any news on Queen of the South's opponents in the 4th Round of the Scottish Cup, Brora Rangers?

We were up at Inverurie in the last round and they were saying that Brora are by far the best team in the Highland league and are due to make the step up to the senior league (via a play off).

They are a well run and well organised outfit and if I were a Queens fan would not take this team lightly!

You have been warned!!

We were up at Inverurie in the last round and they were saying that Brora are by far the best team in the Highland league and are due to make the step up to the senior league (via a play off).

They are a well run and well organised outfit and if I were a Queens fan would not take this team lightly!

You have been warned!!

Queens wont take them lightly .Away from football Stewart Kean ? .

How. very dare you madam. I resemble that remark.

Grimbo

Archived