Monday Night Football

lichtie23

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't the blowout I expected but still comfortable in the end.

Having 3 TDs called back for penalties is just suicide tho

Have recorded the game so will watch later, tried to keep an eye on the game live via Twitter but its a pain. Was one of the TDs called back for 'Unnecessary roughness'?

Russell Wilson is a phenomenal player. Pulling plays out the bag all over the place, but that one where he evades three backers ands pops it off to Lynch for about a 30 yard gainer was insane.

This. 11 carries for 122 yards and a TD, that's just unbelievable!

Watched the game in Seattle, and everyone was expecting an easyish win, all the TV pundits said Seahawks win.

Wilsons running game was outstanding, to think he's still on a rookie contract as well. He's definitely going to be picking up around $20 million in his next season.

Just some really stupid fouls halted the seahawks. Harvin must have been raging.

Edit to add bring on the Cowboys. Should be some game, so hopefully worth the $300 a ticket....

TBF the first three running plays from Wilson were the exact same, and the 'Skins D fell for it everytime. In fact I think most were the same, add the fact that our Secondary at times believe that anything other than a 15m gap to the man is unacceptable. We need a new DC - constantly top end Offence and bottom 4 Defence is beyond pathetic.

1-13 on MNF since the 1998 now - only win coming against the Giants in our 2012 march to the Playoffs :lol:

I'll be totally honest and say I don't like QB's that do a RB's job. Stand in the pocket pass the ball or hand it off. Don't mind scrambling but plays that are designed so that the QB spreads the D to open up running lanes for himself I don't like much, it feels wrong and unethical maybe even immoral in fact it should be down right illegal!!!!!

I'll be totally honest and say I don't like QB's that do a RB's job. Stand in the pocket pass the ball or hand it off. Don't mind scrambling but plays that are designed so that the QB spreads the D to open up running lanes for himself I don't like much, it feels wrong and unethical maybe even immoral in fact it should be down right illegal!!!!!

tumblr_lvps7vMoy61qdna0x.jpg

I agree. People like like Kaepernik, Newton, etc are ruining the game.

Give me Nick Foles any day.

We've underwhelmed this year but the 9ers are beatable. Kaepernick is probably the league's most overrated player. Plus we are doing a tribute to the GSOT tonight so I've got a good feeling.

I really hope you're right.

I can see another glorious failure.

D steps up and plays well, Davis has a good game, lose by a field goal.

I'll be staying up. Fear for us. Our Dline has been so poor. I can see Gore putting up big numbers and Kap beating us with scrambles after we miss 113 tackles per quarter.

Seriously though, I'd love to watch us once, just once, not shoot outselves in the foot. No dumb penalties. No missed assignments. Just sound football. Then we can see if we are as good as we think we can be.

Archived