The Northern Ireland Euro 2016 Qualifying Thread

So basically if TFS can beat the Faroes and Hungary at home they're through and the other games won't matter?

Almost guaranteed then, doubt even Scotland would fluff that.

I wouldn't be so sure on that one mate lol. 8)

Anyways the very best of luck to NI. I Hope they qualify with flying colours.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well played to the Norners - kept expecting you to throw away some daft results like normal when doing well in a group, but it looks like this qualification has been well deserved. Almost thirty years since Mexico '86 - wow. Hopefully manage to go and skelp a few arses at the tournament proper, along with Wales and Iceland :P

Cheers mate. I was there last time round, (beer was 14p a bottle and the Mexican barmaids were stunning), so I'll settle for just being there this time. A few wins would be very nice, but we are a very small nation/failed statelet with fairly realistic expectations. Wins will be a bonus.

Cheers mate. I was there last time round, (beer was 14p a bottle and the Mexican barmaids were stunning), so I'll settle for just being there this time. A few wins would be very nice, but we are a very small nation/failed statelet with fairly realistic expectations. Wins will be a bonus.

Aye...we know that feeling too :(

When Scotland cannae dae it, there's never any doubt who I most want to do well. Great to see the gerrymander triumph.

That brought a smile to my lips, this grey morning.

Delighted my adopted country has qualified, would have been even more delighteder had we managed it ourselves. Oh, well.

That brought a smile to my lips, this grey morning.

Delighted my adopted country has qualified, would have been even more delighteder had we managed it ourselves. Oh, well.

tell me about it...my wife and kids have taken great delight in reminding me that I support the officially diddiest nation in our house.....oh and roll on work of course :rolleyes::lol:

Stick this thread right up your arse :angry:

Alternatively, you could read other threads and seethe in silence. :thumsup2

I wish Scotland had made it too but, when I read some posters on here, a tiny little bit of me is pleased that you didn't, while being disappointed for my mates who are Scotland regulars.

Archived