Jack the Ripper - Case closed?

Hillonearth

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/07/identity-of-jack-the-ripper-finally-revealed-using-cutting-edge-technology-of-course-4859504/

Beyond reasonable doubt apparently that a Polish immigrant was the culprit.

The Daily Mail will have a field day.

Hooray! Thank Gord he's a foreigner - unlike, say, a member of the royal family. (Cough!)

As a bit of intrigue it's brilliant. As a legal issue I wonder if this piece of evidence would get within a mile of a court. A plod takes clothing from a murder scene and gives it to his wife as a gift? One hundred and twenty five years ago? Then the great god of DNA speaks? ^_^ I reckon I'll read the book.

Just read it - horrid. Didn't creep me out but was shocked a couple of times. Brutal.

*edit* in a fit of intelligence, I decided to look at a photo of her corpse. Stupid move, deserved the shock I got.

It's black and white, imagine if it was in colour.

It's black and white, imagine if it was in colour.

There is, on Pinterest somewhere I think, a recreation of the scene by some "artists". It's a pretty accurate representation based on the original photos although very clear in the images that it's not real. However, some charming soul has colourised the original photos too. Aren't humans wonderful? :unsure:

There is, on Pinterest somewhere I think, a recreation of the scene by some "artists". It's a pretty accurate representation based on the original photos although very clear in the images that it's not real. However, some charming soul has colourised the original photos too. Aren't humans wonderful? :unsure:

They did the same with Laurel and Hardy films. It's never quite right.

Hooray! Thank Gord he's a foreigner - unlike, say, a member of the royal family. (Cough!)

As a bit of intrigue it's brilliant. As a legal issue I wonder if this piece of evidence would get within a mile of a court. A plod takes clothing from a murder scene and gives it to his wife as a gift? One hundred and twenty five years ago? Then the great god of DNA speaks? ^_^ I reckon I'll read the book.

aye- they're pinning the blame on this Polish chap in case Prince George turns out to be an evil Stewey Griffin type- it's in the genes...

Archived