The Love-in Thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I want from all other Premiership clubs

Aberdeen - Last season's league cup :(

Celtic - Around 30,000 green seats, I'm sure they can spare them.

Dundee - The use of that song they used to sing - f**k you, f**k you, F-U-C-K-Y-O-U.

Dundee Utd - The indefatigable support of George Galloway

Hamilton Accies - I like their hooped strip, would like a Caley strip with red and blue hoops.

Kilmarnock - Killie pies are the obvious choice.

Motherwell - The MFC social club, as mentioned above, is an excellent place for a pre/post match pint.

Partick Thistle - The support of all of Scotland's Belle and Sebastian fans.

Ross County - Those haggis pies are nice.

St Johnstone - The mongo army.

St Mirren - A handsome b*****d like Steven Thompson.

A proper rivalry or derby match like Dundee and Edinburgh.

Pretty much main thing I wish we had which we don't. Bar that pretty content.

Here's what I want from all other Premiership clubs

Partick Thistle - The support of all of Scotland's Belle and Sebastian fans.

I hate those twee b*****ds. Team Arab Strap.

I'd love Tynecastle, the semi v St Johnstone was such an atmosphere! I'd also like a proper derby, we've plenty of rivalries but no local derby, that'd be cool. Sunshine On Leith is a belter of a song too, the Dons have some good ones but that's a total anthem.

I wouldn't change much though. I love our history, the fact we've never been relegated (touch wood), our Scotland-wide support, our lovely red strips.

Well, never thought I'd say this BJ, but I like the cut of your jib.

I'd give you a greenie for that but I'm on my phone.

I grew up there, and when I'm not at Uni I stay there, which was the whole summer. They think they are fucking Bayern Munich which pisses me off.

So you been a Linlithgow lad all your days til you went to Uni? I don't get the Bayern Munich remark though??:huh:

From age 5 until 18 I was a Lithgae lad. The Bayern Munich remark is that their fans think they are amazing, I've heard some tell me they could play in Scottish league 1, yet they won't go into the Lowland league!!!

Here's what I want from all other Premiership clubs Aberdeen - Last season's league cup :(Celtic - Around 30,000 green seats, I'm sure they can spare them.Dundee - The use of that song they used to sing - f**k you, f**k you, F-U-C-K-Y-O-U.Dundee Utd - The indefatigable support of George GallowayHamilton Accies - I like their hooped strip, would like a Caley strip with red and blue hoops.Kilmarnock - Killie pies are the obvious choice.Motherwell - The MFC social club, as mentioned above, is an excellent place for a pre/post match pint.Partick Thistle - The support of all of Scotland's Belle and Sebastian fans.Ross County - Those haggis pies are nice.St Johnstone - The mongo army.St Mirren - A handsome b*****d like Steven Thompson.

Twat, hope you get what u wish for. Pompous pretentious w****r that write on a shitey forum unfunny wanna be funny pish ICT

Archived