The Love-in Thread

We all love to slag off the opposition, but if you could steal/replicate one aspect from another club, what would it be?

Killie's Pies? Hearts' pubs? Hamilton's youth setup?

For me, Dingwall already has excellent pies and pubs for the footie, we have the youth facilities we're just not exploiting them very well at the moment. What I'd love is for us to have some songs synonymous with the club, where everyone knows the words and it's easy to sing along. With that in mind, I'd love something along the lines of Hibs affinity with the Proclaimers (Sunshine on Leith). While they rarely get the chance to celebrate with it, I'm sure it's awesome craic when they do.

Over to you P&B, go on, say something nice about one of your rivals. (Yes I appreciate Hibs aren't top-flight at the moment, but still.)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love a stadium similar to Tynecastle or Easter Road, but maybe we could just have one stand to complete our own stadium.

I know we obviously don't have the fans to fill it, but it would be amazing to see it full, our grudge match against Morton a few years ago was unbelievable, it was the first time i'd seen our stadium pretty much full of supporters not there to see Rangers or Celtic, the only thing ruining it was that big dirty hill.

A scoreboard, I don't care if its just some old bloke standing by the side of the pitch with numbers sharpied onto cardboard who celebrates by booting a ball and whipping out a "GOAL!!!" sign, I just want that.

Archived