Hibernians Flag Club v Cowdenbeath Football Club

Is heading to the bottom of the table the right direction?

Temporarily they aren't in the best position but compared to last year hibs seem better organised and try to play on the deck. He's suffering from years of sacking managers and high player turnover, given time he'll do well imo.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think folk can see Stubbs has them moving in the right direction it's just the players are shite.

Which players though? Genuine question as you only really have Craig and Robertson left of that dismal squad - excluding your substandard youth players that you give long term contracts to. Your squad should be beating Falkirk at home and Alloa away. It may take time for Stubbs to get the team playing the way he wants but, IMO, the line 'the players are crap' doesn't hold water.

Which players though? Genuine question as you only really have Craig and Robertson left of that dismal squad - excluding your substandard youth players that you give long term contracts to. Your squad should be beating Falkirk at home and Alloa away. It may take time for Stubbs to get the team playing the way he wants but, IMO, the line 'the players are crap' doesn't hold water.

I'm not a hibby my team pumped Falkirk at home :lol:

There's no excusing hibs losing those games but it'll take a while to build them a squad . Harris, Stanton, Forster,Craig,Robertson,Hanlon (has he played?) and Stevenson at least are all still there.

It takes time, something previous managers haven't really had. Add to the fact the budget appears to just be finalised and they were late into the transfer market and he's not had the best foundation to build from.

I think we will be like this

Flynn

Brett armstrong wedderburn cambell

Robbo newboy(if fully fit) tob gallagher

Milne

Higgins(the cultured 1)

You can take him out of your side Al has a story in today's Courier that we never got international clearance due to him being on an amateur contract at his last club.

Archived