Hibernians Flag Club v Cowdenbeath Football Club

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I do. I just hope he doesn't freeze, he's a life long Hibs fan and still goes to many games. No question at all about his commitment to the club but playing on front of the Hibs support for the first time may be hard - especially as it will be a big crowd. Still wouldn't replace him for anyone else!

Plays for Cowden and gets humped every 2nd week, comes to watch Hibs get humped every 2nd week. Poor lad.

That is normally the case but not this time. Back to back gubbings will drive many over the edge.

Home or away end?

Away end. That was a pretty exceptional strike force you had last year so it was always going to be a struggle to replace them with the same quality but still a surprise to see you guys raking in the bargain bucket rather than unearthing a gem or two on loan. I know that a home win is the most likely outcome but Cowden do have a track record for winning these kind of games in recent times.

Away end. That was a pretty exceptional strike force you had last year so it was always going to be a struggle to replace them with the same quality but still a surprise to see you guys raking in the bargain bucket rather than unearthing a gem or two on loan. I know that a home win is the most likely outcome but Cowden do have a track record for winning these kind of games in recent times.

It certainly was and its fair to say they are badly missed.

I have only been to Easter Road once before so I'm thinking of taking my son along to enjoy a decent stadium and bigger match experience. Fully expect an easy home win for Hibs but we have been known to pull of shock results when they are least expected. Where will the huge Cowden support be housed ? ;)

I have only been to Easter Road once before so I'm thinking of taking my son along to enjoy a decent stadium and bigger match experience. Fully expect an easy home win for Hibs but we have been known to pull of shock results when they are least expected. Where will the huge Cowden support be housed ? ;)

Only four games in and most folk are down. These are the games we were all relishing a few weeks ago and it's not like we are playing Real Madrid. Livi did OK at Easter Road so you never know. Hope I still recognise some of the Cowden players!

I'd go,

Oxley

Gray© Forster Hanlon Booth

McGeouch Stevenson Allan Kennedy

Cummings Malonga

I don't expect that to be the team but it's the one I'd like to see.

Exactly the side I'd like to see too, but I can't see Liam Craig getting dropped.

Doubt it, it would be funny if they ha three managers on the payroll though!

I think folk can see Stubbs has them moving in the right direction it's just the players are shite.

Only seen them in a pre-season game but Stubbs seemed like someone you'd want in charge of your team. Looked to have a good rapport with his players - constantly organising and talking to them.

Saying that, Jimmy Nic might look like a dishevelled bus driver who has just been sacked for bevvying on the job but I think he might be too wily for Stubbs on Saturday.

Only seen them in a pre-season game but Stubbs seemed like someone you'd want in charge of your team. Looked to have a good rapport with his players - constantly organising and talking to them.

Saying that, Jimmy Nic might look like a dishevelled bus driver who has just been sacked for bevvying on the job but I think he might be too wily for Stubbs on Saturday.

You are on the wind-up aren't you?

Archived