Today's scores 6/7/14

IrvineVicsMan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talbot, Hurlford and Medda already joint top could be a sign for the rest of the season

Had those for my top three in the league before it started but if I'm right I don't think medda or hurlford beat cumnock last year in the league so they'll need to go 1 better if there gonna challenge for top spot

Don't comment that often, best website in the west is no more kilwinning Rangers, used to be able to check my bets on this, SJFA is hopeless, like to check on Saturday night any suggestions from anyone on P & B !

West results are almost always up by 5pm on Saturday or soon after.

Medda are a very good side and should be there or thereabouts by the end. The second goal yesterday was a cracker.

Medda won the game well and didn't need the help of some very partisan officiating. If Johnny Baillie's red yesterday was really a red then we'd be finishing every game seven a side.

Aye, it was a coming together, a hard challenge. On another day it could have been a yellow. Meadow played well and I doubt a different ref would have influenced the outcome, but a straight red and four yellows to us and no bookings for them was very odd in a game that had a lot of give and take in terms of physical challenges, but no real malice either way.

I haven't seen Talbot this season yet, but I'd say Meadow will be right up there challenging. Their number nine was fantastic throughout. We were outmuscled in midfield as well and after the red the defence was struggling.

For us, it's been a frustrating start, but the lads are doing the right things and if Gunner's shot had gone in rather than hitting the post and squirming out of reach of Davie Gillies it might have been a different day. We hit the post twice in the second half against Cumnock too and should have won. We really missed the organisation and motivating of Dean Keenan yesterday as well, that was obvious. Hoots Harvey's lad is certainly one to watch. Pace to burn and full of potential.

On to Arthurlie next week with optimism. :)

No u give it a rest! I don't see u denying it I'm going to find out if officials came from Largs wouldn't suprise me. Worst display of blatant cheating I've ever seen!

Look I wasn't at the game so I can't comment on the incidents, but do you really deep down believe any of the refs doing the juniors actually support or care about any of the teams?

Isn't it far more likely they support Celtic, rangers, Kilmarnock, st mirren etc like the other 99% of the football supporting population?

Any mistakes these guys make is either down to genuine mistakes which everyone in every area of life makes.... or incompetence. To say blatant cheating is ridiculous mate.

Archived