Tayport v harthill.

budgie smuggler

From Tayport website

Tayport's East of Scotland tie v Harthill Royal has been called off as Harthill have advised they cannot raise a team. The outcome of the tie will be decided by the ERJFA Executive but it is certain that the tie will be awarded to Tayport

Karma is a bitch!!!

Cally knew he was getting job before manager was sacked and was calling others players to come in..btw the manager was a friend of cally's and he did the dirty,coming in behind his back,harthill JUNIORS deserve everything they get.

The fact it's been nearly 4 weeks and he still can't get a team is a joke!

Just proves that there is honest people/players about that dont want to play for people that lie,cheat and steal!!!

aye awryt pal it's a full junior club and it's history that's out the window if they fold just cause you've got a chip on your shoulder anybody that takes the job will struggle no point hoping a full club goes under just cause you dont like one man

Am not connected with Harthill but I do know ex manager and current and what has happened in recent months and previous years with being a local lad.

There is no future at harthill juniors,if they club does continue it's only to benefit individuals,as it has done for years....IMO it's better off folding instead of more innocent people/players being sucked in by sobbed story,thinking they have a chance to sort the club out,when it will never happen....there is a reason there has been so many managers,players and committee members through the door.

Would I like to see a complete over haul and the club continue,local people take control and build the club

Yes of course ,but it will never happen.

You're obviously a disgruntled ex player /manager but seriously you want another Junior club to fold? Really?

Rather than working out who is who, why not deal with the issues with the club?

2 games they couldn't meet their commitments. Manager sacked and some shoo in appears who takes a back seat to the secretary in the dugout. SJFA called in to read the riot act to the players threatening them with bans from football without limit. Committee members sacked on the opinion of the secretary of the club. New committee members appear voted in by no one other than the secretary.

Given the control and management of the club lies overall with Pat Beattie and his wife, the same questions keep popping up. The finances of the club are run by Mrs Pat. Mr Pat does everything else which in reality isn't a lot, excepting collecting cash 8) from sponsors. And collecting money for rental of 'facilities' (When I say money I mean cash in hand)

I know the SJFA do not have a 'fit and proper' test or office bearers in club. But failing that given the record or Mr Pat and Mrs Pat in financial affairs it would be worth asking if they should be there.

So come on big man, deal with something of substance. ;) If you think any of the above is incorrect please tell me where I am wrong :ass

CLUE: The Dog club....... :lol::o:whistle

Did I not say in my previous post that I'd like to see club overhauled and run by local people (the right ones that is)and continue???

I only said if the current regime stays then it would be better off folding as it is only a money maker for individuals,new players,new committee and new sponsors being took for mugs time and time again!!!

This wasn't ever the most successful club in juniors but at one time it was very well run by done great people and a great place to go too....Sadly a few of them have past away now 99.9% have moved on and the club has been left in very poor hands....and it is a shame!!

Rather than working out who is who, why not deal with the issues with the club?

2 games they couldn't meet their commitments. Manager sacked and some shoo in appears who takes a back seat to the secretary in the dugout. SJFA called in to read the riot act to the players threatening them with bans from football without limit. Committee members sacked on the opinion of the secretary of the club. New committee members appear voted in by no one other than the secretary.

Given the control and management of the club lies overall with Pat Beattie and his wife, the same questions keep popping up. The finances of the club are run by Mrs Pat. Mr Pat does everything else which in reality isn't a lot, excepting collecting cash 8) from sponsors. And collecting money for rental of 'facilities' (When I say money I mean cash in hand)

I know the SJFA do not have a 'fit and proper' test or office bearers in club. But failing that given the record or Mr Pat and Mrs Pat in financial affairs it would be worth asking if they should be there.

So come on big man, deal with something of substance. ;) If you think any of the above is incorrect please tell me where I am wrong :ass

CLUE: The Dog club....... :lol::o:whistle

If half of what u say is true it's shocking , it's seems you know the club from the inside so have no reason to doubt what you say.

No one wants clubs to fold but if your right in what you say this is the worst example of a junior committee.

Be interesting to hear from others involved to balance the argument.

Archived