Sky Sports Help

I had Sky Sports

I then had base Package

I now have Base and Kids

I wouldnt mind watchn Scotland game on Sunday at Home. How can i upgrade for free all to watch game and happy to be cut off at Full time before Messers Provan and Nicholas tell us how it should have been done!

Ps. Someone said you have 30days to cancel but no sure if that means you pay first month or you dont if cancelling within cool off period

Thanks

If you sign up you'll be charged for 30 days. If you have a laptop get someone to give you their Sky go login if they have Sky Sports and watch it that way.

Aye think one o my friends does it from his old mans Sky

If anyone has Sky but doesnt share there sky go log in, Give me the nod and i.l stick some sterling your way via paypal or something

I just took out sports for half price for 3 months last week. (£11 per month)

You have to give them 31 days notice to cancel so if you took it out tonight then cancelled on Monday you'd only have it for a month and it would only cost you £11 or so.

Or go to the pub!

I just took out sports for half price for 3 months last week. (£11 per month)

You have to give them 31 days notice to cancel so if you took it out tonight then cancelled on Monday you'd only have it for a month and it would only cost you £11 or so.

Or go to the pub!

Thanks SC

£11 for Sunday. West Ham v Liverpool following sat and Man City v Chelsea somewhere in there will do just nice if they can switch me on in time as cant call em till tomorrow

I had Sky Sports

I then had base Package

I now have Base and Kids

I wouldnt mind watchn Scotland game on Sunday at Home. How can i upgrade for free all to watch game and happy to be cut off at Full time before Messers Provan and Nicholas tell us how it should have been done!

Ps. Someone said you have 30days to cancel but no sure if that means you pay first month or you dont if cancelling within cool off period

Thanks

I work for Sky mate, PM me your Sky ID and password and I'll sort it out for you for free.

Archived