Well thought out from BT Sport for October and November. :blink:

Dundee Utd away to Kilmarnock

Aberdeen away to Accies

Motherwell away to Aberdeen

Motherwell away to St Johnstone

Dundee United away to Motherwell

I appreciate viewing figures are taken into account but that's almost as bad as Sky making us go to Pittodrie on a Monday last season.

Taken from https://twitter.com/pieandbov/status/507914541922287616

I like going to games on a Friday night. I really enjoyed the 3-3 at Tannadice 2 seasons ago - on saying that though, would have been better if we'd held on for the 3-2 win! The games they've chosen for this are not great for fans to get to though - is their thinking that by putting on games with a fair distance between the teams they'll put people off going and get them to watch the games instead? Because if so then that will kill the game. I doubt that is the reason, but with so many teams within 30 or so miles of each other (Killie, St. Mirren, Motherwell, Accies, Celtic, Partick Thistle) why not just make it between those teams.

Yet again in Scottish football, common sense has been kicked out the window.

Friday night games at Tannadice are brilliant.

Friday night games away from home less so; Perth would be OK but the thought of an hour or more drive after an evening game is not so great.

I would have gone to both Kilmarnock and Motherwell had they been Saturday, or even Sunday, kick offs but am unlikely to travel on a Friday night.

I really enjoyed our Friday night fixtures against Partick Thistle over the last couple of season we were both in the championship, the most memorable one was a very tight game with Greg Spence scoring a last minute winner if I remember correctly, got good crowds as well (by our standards)

I can't bitch and moan at Friday nights, I have advocated making that Friday night TV spot our niche in Scotland, as opposed to those brutal Sunday lunchtime soulless affairs that Sky seem in love with.

I might not make the Accies game but we get the payback the following week with Motherwell at home.

Ross County away on a Monday night is utterly hopeless though, why Monday night football? They're rank for supporters, not many will travel, just pish. And another Sunday lunchtime kick off at Firhill is a killer given how good the 3pm Saturday away days were last year!

Fully agree we should only focus on Friday nights, Saturdays at 3 and then Sundays for the bigger games. Don't see the point in Monday nights or Saturday lunchtimes really

Genuinely disappointed with the Accies/Aberdeen game being Friday. As someone else has pointed out on a Saturday we could have expected a large travelling support almost filling the away stand generating some real atmosphere and making for a cracking game now if we are lucky maybe 500 away fans but then who gives a sxxx about the fans :(

Friday night game are good if its easy to travel they had Aberdeen at thistle last year and now at us this year, a Saturday game vs Aberdeen, we could have sold out the away end 3000 and 22 a pop!! Then u add programmes etc in over 100k were losing. Lucky to get 1000 for Friday

Archived