Is Rangers in the Championship every likely to be Rangers in the Premi

My best guess is that he was saying. "Is Rangers in the Championship (the name of this section of the board), ever likely to become Rangers in the Premiership?" ie will Rangers ever make it to the top flight? I'm not sure though and I had to stare at it a while to even come up with a guess. Everyone can make the odd typo, but to start a thread and provide a title that makes no sense is ridiculous. What are we - animals?

It was obvious to me.

Maybe you're thick? :huh:

i thought it meant: is this sub forum likely to be carried up and become a sub forum of The Premiership Forum... Or would it be done away with and all The Rangers discussion would be diluted into The Premiership forum.

I'd assume, given the previous tit for tat with Celtic posters that, despite old club / new club arguments, they would just be positioned in the oldfirm forum (maybe with a new name of sorts).

You should start all your posts this way as a public health warning.

You should just give up posting really. Don't forget to join the masses walking away while you're at it.

If the current The Rangers do not succumb to an insolvency event before the end of the season;

If the current The Rangers end up in at least one of the top three places, and get through the playoffs,

They will still not be good enough to survive the PL with the current squad.

Packing a squad with hatchet-men and hammer-throwers (Black, Daly) to muscle your way past wee part time teams from the lower leagues just won't do the trick later on.

If the first two scenarios come to fruition, The Rangers will need a new squad as well as a new manager!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Maybe we will be promoted if we avoid any admin procedures and Ally plays his best teams.

Early doors bu it's looking Hearts will be our main rivals for the title and while they've had some good results, i can't help but think that their squad is a bit thin if they hit injuries and suspensions.

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-

Archived