bad mangers

nock71

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it not be better to give the manger a chance and maybe assess their performance near the end of December. I'm sure you'll find a few donkeys to support your assertion but maybe if the manger could find that bright star he's been looking for he would come across as a wise man bearing gifts for his team.

Sir,you thought that last year about your own team.

Sir i said we were decent , but we had a disastrous last five games nobody saw coming, cumnock have to much experience all over the pitch to let that happen. They won't finish top three or four but won't be bottom three either.

Would it not be better to give the manger a chance and maybe assess their performance near the end of December. I'm sure you'll find a few donkeys to support your assertion but maybe if the manger could find that bright star he's been looking for he would come across as a wise man bearing gifts for his team.

Yup,they just need to show some frankincense and I'm sure the results will be magi c by December.

So do yous Nock fans still back McCluckie then?

Of course we do , he is the manager , :thumsup2 Please can you wear a clown suit at The 'Nock v Bankies game .

we know you'll be there , jist wanna know who u are ?.

Where in this thread does it say that nock71 is a Cumnock fan.....? As stupid posts about managers helps no team at all (nock71 is no Cumnock juniors fan) if my memory serves me right I think he's moved on to glenafton

P.S. To all glenafton fans and committee

PLEASE KEEP HIM

Where in this thread does it say that nock71 is a Cumnock fan.....? As stupid posts about managers helps no team at all (nock71 is no Cumnock juniors fan) if my memory serves me right I think he's moved on to glenafton

P.S. To all glenafton fans and committee

PLEASE KEEP HIM

Its in his profile.................YA DONKEY!

Archived