18th September - Your plans?

I have full day at college then gonna vote yes, my mrs is gonna vote no then we are going to come back to flat and have dinner, maybe a couple drinks then go to sleep then i will prob wake up like an excited child at xmas in middle of night to see whats going on. I got college again friday so can't really enjoy it as i would wish to

Since your votes will cancel each other out and to avoid any disagreements, you should both agree to stay in and not vote.

Then when you nip out to get the carry-out you can you scoot round and stick in your YES vote on the fly. ;)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since your votes will cancel each other out and to avoid any disagreements, you should both agree to stay in and not vote.

Then when you nip out to get the carry-out you can you scoot round and stick in your YES vote on the fly. ;)

Thats a pretty good idea, she will probably do the same though she is crafty like that!

That advert was shit - my gf is nothing like that she is very flighty, indecisive and comes across as an airhead, she wouldn't be able to make a video like that without giggling as well. Thats why i fell for her i suppose

That advert was shit - my gf is nothing like that she is very flighty, indecisive and comes across as an airhead, she wouldn't be able to make a video like that without giggling as well. Thats why i fell for her i suppose

I wasn't saying your good lady is like the woman in the video.

Just looking for cheap laughs as your voting yes and she's on the no side.

I wasn't saying your good lady is like the woman in the video.

Just looking for cheap laughs as your voting yes and she's on the no side.

Im sure thats a pretty common thing? The two of us don't talk much about it, none of us are that in to politics but have had our minds made up for months. My entire family is yes, her dads side of family or no and mums is yes but we don't really discuss it much compared to other people we talk to. i get embarrassed listening to her talk about politics its not her strong point, you know when you get people who normally don't take an interest in football but then start talking about it when the world cup is on and you cringe when you hear them? it reminds me of that so i try not to bring it up with her, especially when we are with other people as they will think I'm going out with an ignoramus

I presume you've tried a boot in the pie?

I presume you've tried a boot in the pie?

Im really not overly bothered about what she decides to do re the referendum she is a wasted vote IMO. her head office is in london and she is scared because of that, no chance she will change her mind so no point in kicking her in the fanny for that alone

Im really not overly bothered about what she decides to do re the referendum she is a wasted vote IMO. her head office is in london and she is scared because of that, no chance she will change her mind so no point in kicking her in the fanny for that alone

If we lose this by one vote I'll kick her in the pie!

:)

Finished work this afternoon.

Canvassing every day 10am-4pm and 6pm-8pm till next Wednesday.

Will vote early on the 18th and spend the rest of the day making sure the folk we have canvassed get out and vote.

On the 19th its up to Skye for a weeks hill walking and drinking.

Start work at 6am on the 18th so will vote after work and try to occupy myself for the rest of the day. I'm working at 6am on the 19th as well so hopefully I can get up early to see the results, otherwise I'll be a nervous wreck at work. In the event of a Yes vote I'll likely go out with a number of like minded friends before appearing at work on the Saturday with a massive hangover. Not sure how I'll react if it's a No, tbh. I'll be bitterly disappointed, no doubt about that.

Archived