• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  

18th September - Your plans?

Hoping to be up as early as possible, voting being the first thing I do seeing as I stay just next to the polling station. I'm going to walk about town and try and enjoy the atmosphere, Glasgow's been a brilliant place to be the last few months. Then I'll head into uni and try and cram in some reading before I start next week, I'm way behind due to being forced into a late change of course.

It will be an all-nighter with pizza and all sorts of munchies. Even if we lose at least I'll be able to head straight to bed and not seethe too much about it right away.

I have a heavy day of work and will not be able to catch up on much news til about 5. Hopefully be up early and one of the first down at the polling station, off on Friday for the celebrations/seeth.

It's my birthday tomorrow. This referendum pish has somewhat overshadowed that.

I'll be voting after work then parking my arse in front of the telly until it's time to go back to work on Friday morning. Haven't had a drink since Germany last week but will be having one or two if it's a YES.

Vote Yes, then continue renovating the new house. Cross my fingers that plenty others vote Yes too. Hopefully at least 51%.

Vote Yes, then continue renovating the new house. Cross my fingers that plenty others vote Yes too. Hopefully at least 51%.

That's as realistic as it can be. It'll be close but even if there's a No vote, there'll be another referendum. Salmond is so full of sh*t it's untrue

out at 7am to vote yes

then straight to work, will try and stay focussed on that until 1pm, when i'm going to the pub for a cheeky beer (variety bar i'd imagine),

then i'll be distracted for the rest of the day.... will stay in wok until 5ish reminding everyone to vote instead of just going home or to pub to watch the celtic game. (could the timing of this match be any worse - have Celtic's unionist directors had a say in this kickoff time?)

then pub to watch the celtic game - will try to drink as much as i can so i can sleep easy and hopefully wake up in time for the result.

Very excited - guess this is what proper democracy feels like.

I've got to work from home as the inconsiderate feckers have shut the school for some sort of election thing !!!

teacher/janitor/dinner lady working from home?

sounds more like a day off

What time do the polling stations close at anyway?

10 pm. If you're in the polling station at that time you will be allowed to vote, if you're outside you won't. Don't know what determines inside our out (building probably). But anyone who leaves it that late deserves what they get.

10 pm. If you're in the polling station at that time you will be allowed to vote, if you're outside you won't. Don't know what determines inside our out (building probably). But anyone who leaves it that late deserves what they get.

Thanks. I'm working on late tomorrow, but I should be make it there before then.

Thanks. I'm working on late tomorrow, but I should be make it there before then.

Ask your work if you can leave 10 minutes early to ensure you're there in time to vote. Guarantee that they will let you. Don't risk it missing your chance to vote.

Is that true? I remember in 2010 they had to shut the polling station at 10pm on the dot and anyone in the queue lost their vote.