18th September - Your plans?

Vote, then I'm pretty much volunteering for Labour all day, edited meeting with a few friends and we're going to continue with our election night ritual of an Indian takeaway and up all night watching the results.

Normally I have a bottle of something nice in to celebrate with if my chosen side win the election (and save it for something else when Labour don't win), but not bothering for Thursday. If No win I doubt I will be excited or celebratory, just relieved and conscious that the hard work is about to start. I'll save the celebration for if Labour win next year.

:lol:

Labour :lol::lol::1eye

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote, then I'm pretty much volunteering for Labour all day, edited meeting with a few friends and we're going to continue with our election night ritual of an Indian takeaway and up all night watching the results.

Normally I have a bottle of something nice in to celebrate with if my chosen side win the election (and save it for something else when Labour don't win), but not bothering for Thursday. If No win I doubt I will be excited or celebratory, just relieved and conscious that the hard work is about to start. I'll save the celebration for if Labour win next year.

Labour are a disgrace,

That is all.

If there is any consolation I will take from a No vote, it is the great hope that Scottish Labour will shrink to an eventual irrelevance.

I'd rather vote Tory for the rest of my life than even vote for Labour once in a diddy European election.

I'm offshore at the moment, but there's a few us planing on staying up and watching the results come in. On dayshift so Friday could be a killer. Will be slightly annoyed I can't get royally hammered in the event of a yes though.

I'm still fully expecting a no vote.

I'm offshore at the moment, but there's a few us planing on staying up and watching the results come in. On dayshift so Friday could be a killer. Will be slightly annoyed I can't get royally hammered in the event of a yes though.

I'm still fully expecting a no vote.

Hope that's nothing dangerous your doing that day.

Voting early doors on the way in to work, got the house to myself tomorrow night as the missus is at a works thing, so gonna watch some football and then stay up till I've got a fair idea of what way the wind's blowing.

Probably crack a couple of tinnies later on to settle the nerves, as I've got Friday off, but defo don't want to go for it baws oot and pass out by 1am.

Hoping to be up as early as possible, voting being the first thing I do seeing as I stay just next to the polling station. I'm going to walk about town and try and enjoy the atmosphere, Glasgow's been a brilliant place to be the last few months. Then I'll head into uni and try and cram in some reading before I start next week, I'm way behind due to being forced into a late change of course.

It will be an all-nighter with pizza and all sorts of munchies. Even if we lose at least I'll be able to head straight to bed and not seethe too much about it right away.

Archived