Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2014 - 15

eehheematin

All roy chat for this season here guyz. What we thinking after a brilliant start last week with a 3 - 0 victory over kilsyth. Can we seriously challenge to win the league. ..is promotion a possibility or are playing to syay up!? Which players look like they can do a job? Opinions and thoughts please

All roy chat for this season here guyz. What we thinking after a brilliant start last week with a 3 - 0 victory over kilsyth. Can we seriously challenge to win the league. ..is promotion a possibility or are playing to syay up!? Which players look like they can do a job? Opinions and thoughts please

Was just going to do individual threads when i felt like it this season for the Roy but since you have started this will post some info here ... http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/214561-rob-roy-signing-pre-season-news/page-4

GK

Johnny Murdoch

Jordan Brown

Defenders

Jonathan Carter ( Captain )

Paul Finnegan

Daniel McKenzie

Martin Brogan

Kenny Jarvis

David Barr

Midfielders

Alan Uruqhart

Jamie Hunter

Gary McMenamin

Scott Upton

Ally Martin

Jamie Hay

Jordan McKechnie

Strikers

Chris Duff

Scott Morton

Steven Aitken

Dominic O'Hallaron

Ryan Tiffney

Management Team

Stewart Maxwell, Paul Ronald

Coach

Gordon Moffat

Greig Barr released

Gerry Watt released joined wishaw

Fraser Team joined Rossvale

Ritchie Chang

Craig Hughes released

Is the young keeper they got from Gartcosh away?

Yeah he is, till he went back to them.

Wishloyal, he is a young guy, came from campsie black watch 21 team, thrown in deep end with us in premier league. Loads of enthusiasm, good guy, given time will be a very good full back. Think he knows a few of your players also from youth football.

Good luck to the Boy's tommorrow. Hoping to make it along to our new temporary ' home ' .

Thanks for setting this up a little place on the internet for some Rabs chat , hopefully we are talking more positively than negatively in the coming season.

Be as well to post my frustrations in here since this thread has been started . If we had lost that game today it would of been utterly ridiclous. Twood took the lead today with a well taken first goal no complainst really about that , second goal we should have dealt with and cleared , good header though.

Penalty we got and then missed didn't look a penalty. Our 1st goal was a really well taken goal by Scott Upton. The equaliser at the end a header by O'Hallaron was well taken and just rewards for our efforts.

We huffed and puffed playing some decent football at times having most of the possession , numerous chances how we never managed to take one or two of them i will never know. Twood the whole game just tried to hit us on the break , never seen a keeper punt the ball so high and long so often in a game , was unreal.

Missed The boy Duff today who has been our best player so far this season. Officials poor for both teams some baffling decisions.

Picking out some players ,Murdoch was solid , good keeper.Thought trialist at centre back was decent , Finnegan at full back excellent , mcmenamin decent though looked to go off a bit tired near end , upton very good game , like him as a player always wants the ball and to be involved. Striker up front lad Aitken had a hard shift up against a solid impressive twood no5.Think it's going to take the boy Aitken a bit of time to settle in junior football , would help if he had someone up alongside him , really don't know why we don't play two up front more but hey i aint the manager.

Decent wee set up at cumbernauld , could do with a bigger fence over far side , never seen a ball go out a ground so much !

Thank you for the insight r.r. g.

I enjoyed the game yesterday, as you say nice set up at cumbernauld though you are right about the ball going over the small fence lol.

I am just getting used to all the players names again, so still a bit unsure who is who.

What i am sure of is it would have been a travesty if the Roy didn't get anything from yesterday's game.

As ever Mon the famous Rabs!!

Be as well to post my frustrations in here since this thread has been started . If we had lost that game today it would of been utterly ridiclous. Twood took the lead today with a well taken first goal no complainst really about that , second goal we should have dealt with and cleared , good header though.

Penalty we got and then missed didn't look a penalty. Our 1st goal was a really well taken goal by Scott Upton. The equaliser at the end a header by O'Hallaron was well taken and just rewards for our efforts.

We huffed and puffed playing some decent football at times having most of the possession , numerous chances how we never managed to take one or two of them i will never know. Twood the whole game just tried to hit us on the break , never seen a keeper punt the ball so high and long so often in a game , was unreal.

Missed The boy Duff today who has been our best player so far this season. Officials poor for both teams some baffling decisions.

Picking out some players ,Murdoch was solid , good keeper.Thought trialist at centre back was decent , Finnegan at full back excellent , mcmenamin decent though looked to go off a bit tired near end , upton very good game , like him as a player always wants the ball and to be involved. Striker up front lad Aitken had a hard shift up against a solid impressive twood no5.Think it's going to take the boy Aitken a bit of time to settle in junior football , would help if he had someone up alongside him , really don't know why we don't play two up front more but hey i aint the manager.

Decent wee set up at cumbernauld , could do with a bigger fence over far side , never seen a ball go out a ground so much !

Good to hear wee finnie is enjoying his footy with the Rabs and performing well. Plenty life left in the wee guy yet.

He played like a youngster in the play off second leg against yourselves.

Scott Uptons a crakn player Brian

Stop moaning

Where did i say he wasn't , i praised him ha 1

Wheres Ritchie Chang away 2?

Not sure , just know no longer with us shame was keen to see what he could do for us second time around.

Good to hear wee finnie is enjoying his footy with the Rabs and performing well. Plenty life left in the wee guy yet.

He played like a youngster in the play off second leg against yourselves.

Aye very impressed so far with him , get the feeling he is one of these guys who rarely if ever has a poor game.

Where did i say he wasn't , i praised him ha 1

A kno but the rest o it wiz depressing????

Not sure , just know no longer with us shame was keen to see what he could do for us second time around.

Aye very impressed so far with him , get the feeling he is one of these guys who rarely if ever has a poor game.

Passed Adamslie last night and see that covered enclosure has now gone. Presumably the rest will follow very soon. Robs have been training at the ground since the start of the season, where will they be training now?

Sad to see it even as a kilsyth supporter, it was my first ever visit to an away ground in 1953 and I've seen a lot of great games there since .

I guess we will be training wherever we were training last season during the autumn winter.

I think hurlford showed an interest in the metalwork from the old enclosure but nothing came of it.

1953 ? Dam long long long time. Youour favourite game at adamslie?

Archived