Scotlands Best Pizza

Al Pacinis in Paisley was excellent. Always went there instead of Dominos and Pizza Hut. Better value for money and normally you got a free bag of chips and bottle of juice with certain Pizza deals. Sadly it shut very recently.. Pizzas from Indian takeaways just aren't the same.

Would rather get a Asda custom one for £4-5 than pay £15 for a Pizza Hut/Dominos .

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cafe Zecchino. Alexandra Parade. Dennistoun.

£8 for 12"" with three toppins and free chips,Owners previously owned the Famous Albertos at the other end of the Parade

Beats the lot of u suggestions im that confident

Thats the second time you've mentioned it on this thread. Do you work there by any chance?

I dunno about going somewhere where they have to entice me in with "free chips"

Thats the second time you've mentioned it on this thread. Do you work there by any chance?

I dunno about going somewhere where they have to entice me in with "free chips"

No i defo dont work there Bob

The free chips is a common thing from Coias Down duke street who give free 2L juice up to the parade probably more to do with amount of fast food joints in area

Trust me its very good if you or anyone in area

Al Pacinis in Paisley was excellent. Always went there instead of Dominos and Pizza Hut. Better value for money and normally you got a free bag of chips and bottle of juice with certain Pizza deals. Sadly it shut very recently.. Pizzas from Indian takeaways just aren't the same.

Would rather get a Asda custom one for £4-5 than pay £15 for a Pizza Hut/Dominos .

Just across from the Music Centre a new place has opened called "Woodys Stonebaked Pizza Co". I can confirm it's pretty fucking nice. Glad to finally have a decent pizza joint in Paisley.

3in1 shop on elmbank street, just off sauchiehall street, was phenomenal. Haven't been there for years though, don't know if it's still open

Its shite.

ETA - Should really have added more value. In St Enochs square next to the homeless/junkie hotel there is a Blue Lagoon. About a door or 2 down from there is a wee takeaway shop and the pizza is brilliant.

I've not been for about 7 years though.

Bifteki!!! I've just checked on street view.

Bier Halle is a very good shout.

Can't go wrong with ASDA pizza though. Personal favourite being a steak and cheese on a BBQ base. Outstanding.

I don't mind a dominos but even on a 2 for 1 deal they are still too expensive. Why people pay full price for them is beyond me.

Scrummy Yummy Pizza Company was the best place in Glasgow. Pizza by the slice, it was thin and it was beautiful, but sadly is no longer there. NY Slice just isn't the same, and the monstrosity beside the Cathouse which put SYPCo out of business can get to f**k.

Its shite.

ETA - Should really have added more value. In St Enochs square next to the homeless/junkie hotel there is a Blue Lagoon. About a door or 2 down from there is a wee takeaway shop and the pizza is brilliant.

I've not been for about 7 years though.

Bifteki!!! I've just checked on street view.

tumblr_mqth4p2MMg1qh7ql3o1_250.gif

Archived