Grow up boys, it's a f*****g football forum

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dundee posters of a couple of seasons ago were a great addition to the (then) SPL forum; the latest lot not so much.

A self imposed exile wouldn't be the worst thing to happen; there's only 8 Dee posters whose contributions I would miss.

If I gather correctly, Radford got voted as top belter, couldn't take it, banned NDD and then deleted the Dundee thread?

Wow.

Hahaha ffs, no way! I can't believe one mod could get away with that!?! Surely the 'other' mods should be policing each other so no one can play billy big baws?

+

I thought Ndd was a bit of a fud tbh, but unless he's totally lost it in threads I've not seen, I can't exactly see he's done anything particularly ott (at least nothing that plenty of other posters don't do regularly)

Sad days if p&b is going the way of the dundee official site in the Gardiner era!

Either Radford banned NDD for dishing out personal abuse (Fair enough) or he banned him because NDD nominated him as the ultimate 'head's gone' poster and quite clearly couldn't take a slagging (Radford has previous).

Either way, Radford's had a nightmare because it's resulted in an unnecessary culling of threads that weren't causing offense (And active ones at that) which doesn't generally happen when a poster is normally banned. For instance, Xbl's 'Scottish Independence' thread is still running.

Better watch mate, or you will be next to be banned from the bully boy.

You've no chance of getting a reply from him.

What would you like a reply to? I've explained why he was banned, having previously had warnings from other moderators (and as is always the case, some folk will accept it, plenty others won't and there will be lots of wild speculation) and have admitted it appears likely that doing so caused the Dundee thread to disappear, which I'm happy to apologise again for and admit it's a bit of a nightmare on my part. I've asked Div about it and hopefully there is a way of restoring it.

An xbl thread was mentioned but he's not been banned, he has just it appears chosen to stop posting using that account.

Can't believe i'm saying this but, i agree with the Dundee posters.

The fact that NDD was banned is ridiculous, now i was not fond of him, he was very tedious at times, but i don't think its right that you can ban someone for pissing you off, as others have said there's a long list of posters that could get banned for the reason NDD did.

This action justs shows that this forum could turn into one where only the posters that Radford "likes" will be allowed to post, not saying that will happen but it could potentially be a possibility.

Loads of people sticking the boot in NDD but the heads gone thread was genius I thought.

Seems like a lot of other fans, indeed some who post in this thread calling him a fud, were participants in that thread as well.

If nothing else the heads gone thread is his greatest creation and his downfall as, quite simply, in correctly selecting Radford as heads gone of the week he has been the master of his own demise.

I don't know what's more tragic, the banning or Radfords reaction. Typical humourless farmer. Pathetic.

Can't believe i'm saying this but, i agree with the Dundee posters.

The fact that NDD was banned is ridiculous, now i was not fond of him, he was very tedious at times, but i don't think its right that you can ban someone for pissing you off, as others have said there's a long list of posters that could get banned for the reason NDD did.

This action justs shows that this forum could turn into one where only the posters that Radford "likes" will be allowed to post, not saying that will happen but it could potentially be a possibility.

Exactly. If Radford feels the need to ban folk from an anonymous forum he really needs to give up the internet and get his hole.

Archived