Grow up boys, it's a f*****g football forum

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've yet to put anyone ignore so I doubt I'd give you the pleasure. Anyway, I quite enjoy your awful attempts at psychoanalysis.

Unfortunately I don't agree with the fundamentals of psychoanalysis; although they are interesting, I've never attempted to psychoanalyse anyone on here. Though with thinking so, it does demonstrate your poor grasp of anything remotely related to the study of the mind.

Unfortunately I don't agree with the fundamentals of psychoanalysis; although they are interesting, I've never attempted to psychoanalyse anyone on here. Though with thinking so, it does demonstrate your poor grasp of anything remotely related to the study of the mind.

Go and get to f**k with your shite

Are you such a bore in real life?

For everyone saying it's the Dundee fans that are seething all over this thread, there's only 1 Dundee fan in the top 5 posters who've posted the most in this thread.

BarraJag has posted 46 times, Hellbhoy 21, RandomGuy 20, Biggie 20 and Patrick Bateman 19 times.

For everyone saying it's the Dundee fans that are seething all over this thread, there's only 1 Dundee fan in the top 5 posters who've posted the most in this thread.

BarraJag has posted 46 times, Hellbhoy 21, RandomGuy 20, Biggie 20 and Patrick Bateman 19 times.

They all love the dees thats why.

Hard to type when you're a seething crying mess.

Fucking hell, I've got a fan-club now. :lol:Although, I'm not surprised 'life's losers' want to follow me.

One minute you're putting too many spaces between words, now you're putting too little and failing to display smilies properly. Christ, these errors would be enough for me to chop off a limb in shame.

FOR SHAME. FOR SHAME. FOR SHAME.

One minute you're putting too many spaces between words, now you're putting too little and failing to display smilies properly. Christ, these errors would be enough for me to chop off a limb in shame.

FOR SHAME. FOR SHAME. FOR SHAME.

Yep, the breakdown is coming.

Archived