Grow up boys, it's a f*****g football forum

I shant take the lies of Radford here.

I was banned for this:

Oh Radford is a w****r

He wears the wankers cap

He won the headsgone championship

and couldn't handle it.

This was what ndd was banned for. This measly un offensive jibe.

Radford is sitting up on his farm in rurual Perthshire. Milking his cows and denouncing all before him.

I recieved one warning point before for the Cowdenbeath Relegation thread.

Lies from the mods. I'll be making no more aliases as it's not worth the hassle and ndd was posting for three and a half years hardly an alias. The truth is out and i'm disappearing.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was banned for this:

Oh Radford is a w****r

He wears the wankers cap

and couldn't handle it.

Radford is sitting up on his farm in rurual Perthshire. Milking his cows and denouncing all before him.

Lies from the mods. I'll be making no more aliases as it's not worth the hassle and ndd was posting for three and a half years hardly an alias. The truth is out and i'm disappearing.

Farewell sweet prince :wub:

I was banned for this:

Oh Radford is a w****r

He wears the wankers cap

and couldn't handle it.

You should have been banned for that shite "patter".

I was banned for this:

Oh Radford is a w****r

He wears the wankers cap

and couldn't handle it.

Referring to oneself in the 3rd person.

Mods, banhammer.

I really do worry what might happen when anyone is in anyway confrontational to Radford, you know, out in his 'real life'.

He seems a bit reactionary and trigger happy.

Did you just call someone else reactionary? :lol:

Well I have so maybe you can link me to the hysterics and boycotting. Dee man was just kidding.God knows, with the standard of New Dundee poster on here a boycott could only be seen as positive for all.
One out all out.................they can Ram it.

I was banned for this:

Oh Radford is a w****r

He wears the wankers cap

and couldn't handle it.

See now this is the reason I am carrying on this frankly pathetic cause.

I've been called worse than a w****r numerous times on here by various people - it's the nature of a football forum and I am about as far away from being offended by another sad act like me sitting somewhere else in Scotland calling me names.

The problem comes when you can only talk to certain people like that. So Radford is on the blob and NDD calls him a w****r. Ach just ban him then. Now the above may be alot of shite and the tip of the iceberg but I (and others) have asked for details of what was banworthy and nothing is forthcoming.

Do I care about someone being banned from a messageboard. No. Do I care about NDD being gone - No. Do I care about the Dundee thread being gone - Not really but it is pretty amatuer.

Do I care however that I have to watch what I am saying in the St. Johnstone vs Dundee thread in case I offend Radford and get banned - well I kinda do. If I get banned I will have nothing much to do at work.

I've been panto villaining this up for entertainment in international week but we all come here for frank conversations and banter about football - now all of a sudden we need to watch who we are directing it at in case they are in a bad mood and happen to have the power to ban people.

See now this is the reason I am carrying on this frankly pathetic cause.

I've been called worse than a w****r numerous times on here by various people - it's the nature of a football forum and I am about as far away from being offended by another sad act like me sitting somewhere else in Scotland calling me names.

The problem comes when you can only talk to certain people like that. So Radford is on the blob and NDD calls him a w****r. Ach just ban him then. Now the above may be alot of shite and the tip of the iceberg but I (and others) have asked for details of what was banworthy and nothing is forthcoming.

Do I care about someone being banned from a messageboard. No. Do I care about NDD being gone - No. Do I care about the Dundee thread being gone - Not really but it is pretty amatuer.

Do I care however that I have to watch what I am saying in the St. Johnstone vs Dundee thread in case I offend Radford and get banned - well I kinda do. If I get banned I will have nothing much to do at work.

I've been panto villaining this up for entertainment in international week but we all come here for frank conversations and banter about football - now all of a sudden we need to watch who we are directing it at in case they are in a bad mood and happen to have the power to ban people.

You're making an awful lot of assumptions for someone who has no information

Did you just call someone else reactionary? :lol:

No I said he 'seems to be a bit' which isn't the same. You even quoted it you dribbling oaf.

Look banana I'm not going to always be around to explain the world and stuff to you so you'll just have to face up to blundering through it like the thickcunt you clearly are.

Sorry to be the bearer and all that...

You're making an awful lot of assumptions for someone who has no information

Nope - I made 1 assumption - that NDD was telling the truth. I also cover that by saying "the above may be alot of shite and the tip of the iceberg".

If there is a good reason then publicise it - let it be a cautionary tale and bam everyone (including me) up. The lack of jusification (and the thread deletion) is what has caused the consternation.

I'm interested to hear what my other numerous assumptions were though?

Bloomogganners has also been banned now. To be fair, he explicitly asked for his account to be deleted, but don't let that get in the way of making him a martyr, he's a much better candidate to be made into a martyr than NDD is.

All I care about now is the Dundee thread being reinstated tbh. The mods do what they like on here and always have done. My semi-faux outrage has dissipated some what and there will be no more tiny tears from the majority as soon as the thread is back.

Bloomogganners has also been banned now. To be fair, he explicitly asked for his account to be deleted, but don't let that get in the way of making him a martyr, he's a much better candidate to be made into a martyr than NDD is.

All I care about now is the Dundee thread being reinstated tbh. The mods do what they like on here and always have done. My semi-faux outrage has dissipated some what and there will be no more tiny tears from the majority as soon as the thread is back.

I predict the thread aint coming back.

I was banned for this:

Oh Radford is a w****r

He wears the wankers cap

and couldn't handle it.

Came back to bite NDD on the arse. We didn't get relegated but NDD did. RIP.

No I said he 'seems to be a bit' which isn't the same. You even quoted it you dribbling oaf.

Look banana I'm not going to always be around to explain the world and stuff to you so you'll just have to face up to blundering through it like the thickcunt you clearly are.

Sorry to be the bearer and all that...

54079-Dr-Evil-give-me-a-hug-gif-Bxzt.gif

Archived