Grow up boys, it's a f*****g football forum

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While you're restoring the Dundee thread any chance you could restore the thread that got NDD banned?

#prayforbiggiefacingtheforumalone

It was his 'weekly heads gone' thread. Another nugget of gold erased by Brentford.

He gave Bideford the award and he spat his special mod dummy clean across the forum.

You've had an absolute nightmare here - I never made the Caley game due to my young lad being ill. Which I stated in the match thread. Deestruction I believe is the wronged party in the Caley jobsworth case.

Keep up the good work.

I do apologise, I tend to pigeonhole the no-mark Dundee fans such as yourself and that other one.

Carry on with your crusade against the Mods which doesn't make you look like a moron, at all.

I do apologise, I tend to pigeonhole the no-mark Dundee fans such as yourself and that other one.

Carry on with your crusade against the Mods which doesn't make you look like a moron, at all.

Cute. I'd never seen your name before and I don't tend to remember posters who contribute 0 to the football chat.

I can safely say that since you hark back to that thread you probably posted quite a lot pre match about how diddy our players were, how you would pump us , how we had no idea about the step up and how you were better in every position. Remind me how that worked out?

This will have led to you either posting a load of patronising drivel post match or not posting at all like the (small) majority of your fans.

There are quite a lot of Dundee fans on here which must be quite disconcerting for you being a fan of caley thistle so I can let it slide on this occasion.

Keep up the good work skiddy!

Anyway it's a daft system. The warnings never expire, so if you participate in the forum long enough - in a normal P and B rumbustious manner - it's inevitable you'll get banned. Then they let you return almost immediately under a new guise.

That isnt even remotely close to how it actually works.

Is that a subtle hint that he's still posting, but from another account? i.e. the mods have noticed that an ip address associated with his account is now registered to another, active, account?

No

Cute. I'd never seen your name before and I don't tend to remember posters who contribute 0 to the football chat.

I can safely say that since you hark back to that thread you probably posted quite a lot pre match about how diddy our players were, how you would pump us , how we had no idea about the step up and how you were better in every position. Remind me how that worked out?

This will have led to you either posting a load of patronising drivel post match or not posting at all like the (small) majority of your fans.

There are quite a lot of Dundee fans on here which must be quite disconcerting for you being a fan of caley thistle so I can let it slide on this occasion.

Keep up the good work skiddy!

Okay. So you want me to remind you of something you have just made up?

I'm glad you have found a home amongst the many Dundee fans, going by your posting style and obvious lack of intelligence, you'll fit right in.

I last looked in on this part of the forum at about 6ish yesterday evening. What the actual f**k :lol:

I agree with Wendy Who? on one thing though - it's definitely a 'lorne roll'... at a push, a 'lorne sausage roll' is also acceptable. Anything else is wrong and should result in an immediate ban from pie and bovril (if my glamorous assistant Radford wouldn't mind doing the honours).

I'm not sure which is more fucking weird, Dundee fans or BarraJag in full on masochist mode. Tied up in and S&M dungeon screaming "BAN ME!!" while getting pistol whipped by some fat dom.

So the warnings do expire? Yes/No

So you don't let banned posters reappear with an alias? Yes/No

No, they dont expire. However, old warnings arent always taken into account, so theres no inevitability about getting banned.

In the vast majority of cases, aliases of banned posters are also banned.

Archived