Grow up boys, it's a f*****g football forum

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a car crash of a thread.

I enjoyed Magee's absolute zinger earlier on though:

There's a Q & A on the referendum in my local town hall at the weekend with a few prominent gobshi..... I mean politicians of each side attending.

If this post gets more than five green dots I will genuinely ask if Non Deluded Dee has more chance of a pie and bovril reinstatement in an independent scotland or as part of the union

0 dots. :lol:

If NDD was dishing out personal abuse, then fair move to ban him, IMO. However, I just want out thread back! :(

He's been getting away with dishing out personal abuse for ages :lol: Pity about your thread, though.

What would you like a reply to? I've explained why he was banned, having previously had warnings from other moderators (and as is always the case, some folk will accept it, plenty others won't and there will be lots of wild speculation) and have admitted it appears likely that doing so caused the Dundee thread to disappear, which I'm happy to apologise again for and admit it's a bit of a nightmare on my part. I've asked Div about it and hopefully there is a way of restoring it.

An xbl thread was mentioned but he's not been banned, he has just it appears chosen to stop posting using that account.

Is that a subtle hint that he's still posting, but from another account? i.e. the mods have noticed that an ip address associated with his account is now registered to another, active, account?

Regarding the furore, I genuinely don't give a shit about either the mods having the power to ban people on a private site for whatever they want, or the specific banning of NDD.

I banned him in the way you would normally go about banning an alias account or a spammer with one click of a button. I should have gone through the full warning tab and marked the relevant boxes. Have held my hands up for that one and hopefully there is a way for Div to restore the thread.

'One click' - Dirty Harry Radford.

Ooh -such a powerful man.

Tears, so many tears.

I particularly liked Deefiants crusade, his second in a few weeks after he was going to phone Caley to complain he wasn't allowed in because he was too intoxicated.

You've had an absolute nightmare here - I never made the Caley game due to my young lad being ill. Which I stated in the match thread. Deestruction I believe is the wronged party in the Caley jobsworth case.

Keep up the good work.

Archived