Grow up boys, it's a f*****g football forum

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whit?

Earlier in the thread there were complaints about the big Dundee thread NDD had created had been deleted and Radford had explained it was deleted by default when he banned NDD, I was just posing the question that this thread was created by a now banned poster but yet it still exists ?????. :wacko:

Nizzy, on 04 Sept 2014 - 23:53, said:Nizzy, on 04 Sept 2014 - 23:53, said:

Whit?

I think what he means is that if banning a poster results in their threads being deleted, then why when 'SayonaraDerry' was banned, did a similar outcome not occur?

There's a Q & A on the referendum in my local town hall at the weekend with a few prominent gobshi..... I mean politicians of each side attending.

If this post gets more than five green dots I will genuinely ask if Non Deluded Dee has more chance of a pie and bovril reinstatement in an independent scotland or as part of the union

Well this went down like a lead balloon.

I think what he means is that if banning a poster results in their threads being deleted, then why when 'SayonaraDerry' was banned, did a similar outcome not occur?

I banned him in the way you would normally go about banning an alias account or a spammer with one click of a button. I should have gone through the full warning tab and marked the relevant boxes. Have held my hands up for that one and hopefully there is a way for Div to restore the thread.

I banned him in the way you would normally go about banning an alias account or a spammer with one click of a button. I should have gone through the full warning tab and marked the relevant boxes. Have held my hands up for that one and hopefully there is a way for Div to restore the thread.

I feel your pain dude, I inadvertently defrosted a freezer once.

This is like Jihadi John apologising for using a blunt knife.

I found the answer by looking in the Dundee v's Celtic match thread, NND's account was deleted at the time of banning and this thread created by his alias has not been deleted. So I assume then that everything a poster made or created can be wiped off the face of the earth and it's remnants left in quotes.

Archived