Grow up boys, it's a f*****g football forum

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally ridiculous decision. This is becoming a club run by a few, for a few.

I thought NDD was a great poster. As others have said his attacks on other posters were always, well nearly always, tongue in cheek.

If a Mod chooses to post on the site like a normal poster they've got to be man enough to suck up the abuse that comes their way, like all other 'normal' posters.

Anyway it's a daft system. The warnings never expire, so if you participate in the forum long enough - in a normal P and B rumbustious manner - it's inevitable you'll get banned. Then they let you return almost immediately under a new guise.

This site has a value owing to the contributions of us punters - there isn't that many habitual posters - banning people because the mid threw his dummy out is a dangerous route to go down.

Anyway I'm going to carry on posting until NDD is reinstated.

Totally ridiculous decision. This is becoming a club run by a few, for a few.

I thought NDD was a great poster. As others have said his attacks on other posters were always, well nearly always, tongue in cheek.

If a Mod chooses to post on the site like a normal poster they've got to be man enough to suck up the abuse that comes their way, like all other 'normal' posters.

Anyway it's a daft system. The warnings never expire, so if you participate in the forum long enough - in a normal P and B rumbustious manner - it's inevitable you'll get banned. Then they let you return almost immediately under a new guise.

This site has a value owing to the contributions of us punters - there isn't that many habitual posters - banning people because the mid threw his dummy out is a dangerous route to go down.

Anyway I'm going to carry on posting until NDD is reinstated.

????????????

Anyway it's a daft system. The warnings never expire, so if you participate in the forum long enough - in a normal P and B rumbustious manner - it's inevitable you'll get banned.

It's really not. It's a loosely moderated forum, and the vast majority of people banned have been complete throbbers, including NDD.

He was dreadful, to the point that it had to be an alias. Wide of the mark on every topic he commented on. Throw in personal abuse and it's little wonder the Angel of Letham exacted a blow in the name of all that is good.

There's a Q & A on the referendum in my local town hall at the weekend with a few prominent gobshi..... I mean politicians of each side attending.

If this post gets more than five green dots I will genuinely ask if Non Deluded Dee has more chance of a pie and bovril reinstatement in an independent scotland or as part of the union

Archived