Grow up boys, it's a f*****g football forum

Div won't show any weakness here, mods must back other mods, no questions asked.

It's not about showing weakness, it's about making sure the board he owns and has secured him a bit of mainstream media exposure is run correctly. It is 99% of the time and is the best Scottish football forum around bar none but unfortunately this is wrong, disproportionate and on the verge of becoming a dictatorship.

Radford is not Kim Jong un and this is not North Korea. He's a jumped up user of this forum who got too much power.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used to think NDD was pish but he's recently warmed on me. It's clearly a persona and is for the most part harmless. I never saw the original post but there was something he said on the Dundee v Celtic thread whereby he went too far and, to his credit, he quickly deleted it.

Every forum needs its trolls. NDD wasn't as tedious as most

Dundee posters claiming that they could boycott the site. RomanovFacepalm.png

As if they contributed anything worthwhile anyway. RomanovFacepalm.png

I believe the appropriate local term for this thread is 'minter'.

Beach busy tonight? Seasiders out in force.

Paddy you're a toby but I appreciate your vigilance in ensuring I don't forget the correct usage of the English language.

I try not to fall out with anyone on here. It just seems pointless and I don't think I could be arsed having to reply to someone.

I have had a bit of a moan when some posters have come on to a decent thread only to troll and not contribute anything, I think that might be fair enough on some General Nonsense threads but a bit shit on football threads, but it seems to happen often enough and NDD was guilty of it at times.

I also thought his resignation thread was fucking woeful but that he had made a decent comeback since and there are a lot of posters I'd rather see punted before him.

The fact that NDD started the big Dundee thread and that has disappeared just shows what an enormous fucking twat the mod Radford is.

He's probably still wanking himself off now because of his nice wee use of power.

Grow up son, it's a fucking football forum.

Grow up son, it's a fucking football forum.

An excellent alternative thread title and a suggestion that could be offered in response to 90% of posts related to NDD's ban.

It's not about showing weakness, it's about making sure the board he owns and has secured him a bit of mainstream media exposure is run correctly. It is 99% of the time and is the best Scottish football forum around bar none but unfortunately this is wrong, disproportionate and on the verge of becoming a dictatorship.

Radford is not Kim Jong un and this is not North Korea. He's a jumped up user of this forum who got too much power.

Jeezuz, it's a football forum FFS :lol:

It's a privately owned enterprise, it's not a fecking democracy. If you got banned from a bar it's because the owner doesn't want you in it.

He doesn't owe you or anyone else an explanation, it's his bar, he can ban who he likes when he likes. The principle here is no different.

Dictatorship FFS :lol:

Archived