Grow up boys, it's a f*****g football forum

Pretty gutted NDD has been banned. I always found him to be entertaining and it's a load of shite that he's been banned for abusing other posters considering the abuse he got in every thread he appeared in. Farewell Non Deluded Dee!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BarraJag, on 04 Sept 2014 - 20:48, said:

Lol @ Ludo

You do realise you come across as one of the worst if not the worst Dundee poster despite you being desperate to be the best?

Nae bather.

Jimmy85, on 04 Sept 2014 - 20:52, said:

To be fair to Ludo I think he would admit himself that he is an absolutely atrocious poster.

To be fair Jimmy, at least you've noticed my postings, can't say I recall a single one of yours since we last shared a divisional forum.

To be fair Jimmy, at least you've noticed my postings, can't say I recall a single one of yours since we last shared a divisional forum.

You're speaking to the 7th best poster in the history of Pie & Bovril. Show some respect.

NDD deserved to be banned for his persistent anti-Highlander xenophobia. If this hatred had been directed at any other minority group who have a history of being persecuted he wouldn't have lasted a day.

Prediction: 3 bites

No I am always on top and winning over you BJ, you're just an immature obnoxious young gobshite with a lot to learn.

:lol: The red-dotting card was the last card you should have played there. I think anyone sad enough to actually care and check will find your red-dotting of my posts outweigh mine by a ratio of about 8/1!!

I don't think you've ever won an argument 8mile. You went crying to the mods about me calling you Magee, so settle

8MileBU, on 04 Sept 2014 - 21:00, said:

No I am always on top and winning over you BJ, you're just an immature obnoxious young gobshite with a lot to learn.

:lol: The red-dotting card was the last card you should have played there. I think anyone sad enough to actually care and check will find your red-dotting of my posts outweigh mine by a ratio of about 8/1!!

He does that to you as well? :lol:

Nope, never happened. The mods probably just got fed up of your boring, repetitive, obnoxious crap and jumping on the back of other folks squabbles and wrecking of threads.

Don't try and cover it up 8mile, you told on me for calling WeeperDee a retard and you went to them again about the Magee thing :lol: grow a pair FFS

Archived