Grow up boys, it's a f*****g football forum

I've not seen the posts he made and the context they were made in but (and I'll happily apologise if im wrong) were they really that bad to warrant a banning?

Was he using racist, homophobic, sexist or sectarian insults? Was he threatening anyone? Was he mocking the disabled or those with mental illness or learning difficulties? Id say those should be the barometers for banning people, did his posts fall into these categories?

If so then fair enough but if simply being abusive to someone would see a banning i'd estimate at least half the folk on here getting the chop.

There are more than a few on here, mainly long term members who get away with almost anything, one prime example being that knob Aberdeen fan who trolls umpteen threads, often calling people insulting names, labelling them mentally ill etc. I've often thought him and a few like him have sailed close to the wind at times, it suggests that perhaps some of the long term members can get away with a bit more than others?

Spot on, labelling DonnieDarko a 'pedo' constantly as well, but thats ok because he never called Radford it.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spot on, labelling DonnieDarko a 'pedo' constantly as well, but thats ok because he never called Radford it.

To be fair WeeperDee did have sex with a lassie not of legal age while he was legal.

NDD was a bit of a fud who probably made the rest of us Dundee fans look as bad. He was entertaining though and the heads gone thread was a laugh. I'm surprised anyone took him seriously enough to get themselves into such a mess that they decided to ban him. He's just one of the group of posters that are on every other teams threads looking for a bites, if you can't be arsed with the shit flinging just ignore them.

This incident has added an extra spice to the upcoming fixture between Dundee and St Johnstone. Hopefully Hartley brings it up in his pre-match teamtalk to get the player fired up.

Ha :-) I think NDD's constant abuse of opposing fans on the match day threads got really boring. It stopped any constructive discussion.

I didn't get on with him but did like his 'heads gone' thread.

Whether he was 17, she 15 is irrelevant, the fact that he consistently labelled him a peado etc is not what you would call appropriate or correct way to act on a football forum for fucks sake, ive seen him and one or two others make comments about others, calling them names that insult those with learning difficulties, call into question their mental health, bringing peoples families and even children into discussions and insults, it seems to be a handful of long term members who post this shite without recompence, did NDD do any of this or is he not in the long term club?

Lets be honest here, everyone that reads this shite knows that ndd has done nothing wrong, also his analysis of Dundee line ups/players etc on match threads was spot on and a good read (although Ludo might not agree) but never mind, because that's him gone now, because somebody took a temper tantrum.

Archived