Dundee Thread - Disappeared?

Ludo*1

Question

15 answers to this question

Dundee thread should be in the mod cp under removed content assuming it hasn't then been deleted from there which would be deliberate. Should only have been a few mouse clicks to restore if it was in mod cp so someone's bullshitting. Soft delete v hard delete either way a mods abused his position.

ps Hurry up and delete my account as requested please.

Dundee thread should be in the mod cp under removed content assuming it hasn't then been deleted from there which would be deliberate. Should only have been a few mouse clicks to restore if it was in mod cp so someone's bullshitting. Soft delete v hard delete either way a mods abused his position.

ps Hurry up and delete my account as requested please.

Mods dont have access to any control panel. Only Div does.

Mods dont have access to any control panel. Only Div does.

So a hard delete must have been done or he would have accessed it and put the thread back unless he's unavailable to do so.

"I banned him in the way you would normally go about banning an alias account or a spammer with one click of a button. I should have gone through the full warning tab and marked the relevant boxes."

Are you going to reset the forum and upload last saved database before the thread was deleted?

So a hard delete must have been done or he would have accessed it and put the thread back unless he's unavailable to do so.

"I banned him in the way you would normally go about banning an alias account or a spammer with one click of a button. I should have gone through the full warning tab and marked the relevant boxes."

Are you going to reset the forum and upload last saved database before the thread was deleted?

As I said, there is nothing any of the mods can do to get the thread back. Only Div has access to do that.

So meanwhile we have to undergo a form of collective punishment due to a mods ineptitude. Would this be the same mod who changes thread titles and members titles without consulting them? Would you class this as acting with impartiality?

No, as far as I know its not the same mod.

Collective punishment? :lol:

There isnt really much more to say on the matter. We'll just have to wait and see if Div can restore the old Dundee thread

Archived