All things Dundee FC

Thank you for telling us literally everything we already knew about him.

Watch yourself Ross. A good hard rap in the puss may well be heading your way.

Just at the club shop to pick up my badge. It’s shut of course. By the look of the number of cars at the ground the crowd for this match may by greater than some normal friendlies!

Finlay Robertson sounds like he took a nasty one. Fyvie only managed an extra 10 mins before being subbed as well (He was involved in the incident with Robertson).

That's Ness, Jakubiak, Byrne, Mullen and Robertson all injured already. Hope our injury luck fares better when the real action starts.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Finlay Robertson sounds like he took a nasty one. Fyvie only managed an extra 10 mins before being subbed as well (He was involved in the incident with Robertson).

That's Ness, Jakubiak, Byrne, Mullen and Robertson all injured already. Hope our injury luck fares better when the real action starts.

I'm hoping it's a collision of heads and Fin is only just a bit shook.

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Fair enough they’re only friendlies but that’s 4 pish results so far, hardly wetting the appetite to get back to the football. I’ve got the fear. 

We're undefeated in 4 and have scored in every game with essentially no strikers. Today sounded pretty pish, but hardly an awful preseason considering the circumstances imo.

Just need a proper striker in (no I don't mean the Jamaican lad), a GK hopefully and maybe another CH.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

We're undefeated in 4 and have scored in every game with essentially no strikers. Today sounded pretty pish, but hardly an awful preseason considering the circumstances imo.

Just need a proper striker in (no I don't mean the Jamaican lad), a GK hopefully and maybe another CH.

Sets the tone for the season ahead.